To: The Developers (Give Access to Alpas All Level 3 or 4 Skills+ships, Except for Capital+Super captital and level 5 Skills)

Those who have the money will continue to support the game as they always have. They will still have ADVANTAGE over Alpha in Skills(as it is 1 or 2 levels over them) when engaging in anything like combat, mining, trade, etc.

What this does, the proposition, is that it makes EVE online more competitive, more of a challenge to everyone, including to paying customers.

1 Like

lol, NO.

4 Likes

Well i can already abuse this to never have to pay anything as technically speaking the ships only check if you have the uppermost skill at level 1 meaning i could fly my black ops and my marauder and my stealth bombers meaning i have no reason to pay :stuck_out_tongue:

Do people call you Tree Fiddy perhaps?

1 Like

As a permanent alpha myself… fk no. I’m enjoying Eve hard mode.

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t continue paying for the game if I could do everything what I do now without paying.

Sounds like a terrible idea to me.

Oh. That guy is back. And he brought his brainfucked “ideas” along with him.

1 Like

The real question here is what are “alpas”???

With threads like this and the other…

5 Likes

Check his history…

I did.

I support full access for Alpacas.

8 Likes

I support equal rights for Llamas.

No. Go away!

Was the first thing I thought too.

This guy wants to have his cake, and eat it.

Does he not know that the cake is a lie?

1 Like

Stop trying to get â– â– â– â–  for free. PM your ideas to a corp mate to see if they are worth reading before you post them like a ding dong.

He’s like that one friend that everybody has, always on the scrounge and never paying their way.

1 Like

Lol airtight everybody lets get those disposable cynos and mining armies ready

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.