Ice Mining

If CCP want to shrink global blocks ability to project capital cudgel over large territories - this is indeed way to go.

If prices would have such high impact on biggest groups. I donā€™t even want to imagine life of small groups after change like this.

Making game more annoying and making things harder to do is not a fix or a good direction. And in the end biggest groups will be last to suffer the impact. Just because of their wealth and size.

1 Like

Nothing too horrible actually. Inability to move countless supercapitals for free will make game healthier and usage of such ships more meaningful. Reduced power projection may open some space for lesser entities.

Fuel prices arenā€™t fix to power projection. It wonā€™t make eve bigger again

well it is clear @CCP_Aurora does not know a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about game.

and thois ā€œoficial forumā€ is full of ā€œThis kind of ā€œinformationalā€ ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€

1 Like

the mining changes by CCP have been great for game and loved by players so what is the problem here?

1 Like

hes just sad he cant afk/bot as hard as before.

Thats bad. I will report him as a botter then.

Ya these fuktards screwed everything up for us again.

Stop letting CCP scam you and unsub. If everyone that is pissed unsubs, CCP will have to undo the ore changes. FIRE CCP Rattati and send him back to wow.

1 Like

We all know you wont. :slightly_smiling_face:

i never see a ice belt. Can we get a plex for fuel thing? Or better remove the fuel and make plex cost per jump :smiley:

Comes back to Eve, seeā€™s Industry changes incoming. Sets up Upwell in a system where Ive seen Ice spawning for the last month. Enjoys Ice mining for one evening for the Ice belts to disappear. Sad Face.

Donā€™t worry, itā€™s still an ice system and eventually more ice will spawn.

It just takes timeā€¦

Yep, I had an Ice bet for 4 days I think.
Unsure if thereā€™s a timer to despawn now once interacted with?
The belts that arenā€™t touched despawn after some time?
Trying to understand the mechanics a little. Anyone have any intel?

Late to the game of responses here but Iā€™ve already had to shift to a different area to mine ice because my old siteā€¦ a week didnā€™t see any ice. That was a belt that spawned every four hours. Wasnā€™t happy having to move at all. 32jumps later and 100mil in transport costs to set up in another area with no guarantee I wonā€™t have to repeat the process. So far so goo.

Ignore this man, he is a troll who spreads unsubstantiated garbage.

1 Like

Man Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t launch my structure, too ridiculous at this point if itā€™s this much trouble to get ice.

Are shattered wormhole ice anomalies still a thing? If so are they also subject to the spawning rules for belts?

1 Like

when did ice come back to High sec? last time i remember they remove the ice from high sec. that many years ago. so when did change happen