⭐ IChooseYou Investment Bank

Here you go!

Refunded with increased interest. Sorry about that.

Not received yet, if it was via contract it might have expired. I sent you a DM on discord.

I do not see any screenshot about the truth about the investment statement.

it is October 13 (eve time) and I have not received Aug and Sept Interest.

whoops, just realized i’m on the wrong char. This Char isn’t invested with you, but regardless, Aug and Sept have not been sent.

August + September interest paid.

As some of you may have noticed, the plex market isn’t doing too well these days. For that reason, and among others, I have been staying out of the plax market and not trading as much. There is definitely still an immense amount of isk to be made while trading, but it has become much harder at high amounts.

Given the break in trading on my part, there will also be a break in the interest paid to investors. Interest rate is at at 0% until further notice.

Current investors can have their isk refunded and I am not accepting any new investors. If you have your isk refunded, you will not be able to re-invest until further notice.

After over 24 months of consistent interest payments, I thank all those who have trusted me.

On that note, I would like a refund please. Pleasure doing business with you.

@IChooseYou I would like to withdraw my 100B investment. Many thanks for all the good times, and wish you all the best :slight_smile:

Chaos.

ill offer investment advice in game free, i love this ■■■■. evemail me and i can give a rough idea of what I think is going on.
o7

I’d like to withdraw my 5 bil investment. Thank you very much!

my ideas are simple but require hard work, serve the customers at reasonable prices, and maintain sustainable operations.
watch out for burn out, remember its a marathon, not a sprint.
get people what they want and need where they want and need it…
buy low sell high, dont overinvest in one thing, limit the size of an investment to 1% or less of your cap…
i could go on but you get the point, those are ideas,
specific practical investments are just as easy, station trading is boring, i get out and explore nullsec for investment ideas all the time instead.
practical investment advice example, buy frigate x for 120k isk or less, relist for 260k…yawn.
or setup fake buy orders with margin trading to manipulate your market while taking a huge risk if u set yor minimum buy size wrong or if someone fills ur over priced crap, yawn,
*sidenote ccp has mentioned talking about eliminating said margin trading skill so i hope you have a better method lined up…
people always need ■■■■ and are too lazy to make it, transport it, or sell it themselves, chaos era will amplify those needs.
the market place is a battlefield, and changes like the weather, time to put on a jacket, storm is coming in.

1 Like

blah blah blah

1 Like

Thank you ICY for the update. Given the changes, I too would like to withdraw my ISK.

Yo bub. I guess ill pull my 50b out.

Thanks!

I would also like to withdraw my ISK please.

No problem Nero, just send me a message with how many shares you are sending me, and then send the shares. Send them to CistaCista or Cista2, just make sure to tell me what you are doing.

any update on when we can expect our money to be returned?

Your investments have been refunded. Thank you for having put your trust in me.

2 Likes

Nice work @IChooseYou

2 Likes