Idiot Player Please Ignore

I am very sorry but as soon as I read “i no longer play Eve Online” I stopped reading.

In effect you simply use your account to post on the forums which means regardless, you still like Eve Online.

But without meaning to sound rude, if you do not “play” eve online anymore, then your opinion on the comings and goings of CCP Games and it’s actions ingame, are, in short, invalid.

Thank you for the conversation.

1 Like

Hmm, well I’ve been with Eve since 2007, so I can still freely voice my perspective about the game, and for what you think that it may be worth …

If not then this hasn’t really been a conversation to begin with, and more a case of you listening to yourself speak, not to mention the total waste of type/time it was to try and reply to you.

Anyone can have an opinion but if you don’t “play” the game then you are not “involved” with current events. Merely an outside perspective.

But if you are not an active “play” within Eve Online then none of this really effects you at all. Like, at all. So stating things about in-game when you are not in-game.

Low sec is dead, this for example, we went out last night, we got into fight after fight in Black Rise, who people on these forums say “is dead” what they mean is there massive blobs can’t find people to fight.

So iv’e noticed that people just go “but the bots, bots, bots bots” when they don’t like something.

This discussion is pointless, thanks for the conversation but I you do not actually play Eve Online as I said, then you are free to voice an opinion of things that have gone on before, not what is current.

Thanks mate.

1 Like

This is just dumb.

A customer has given you thousands of their money over the years and spent months of real time gameplay in this game, and then stops…but because they’ve stopped they are irrelevant?

2 Likes

That’s a manipulation of what I said sir.

I am saying, quite simply that if you do not at this current point play Eve Online then making statements on “current events” is pointless, because you are basing your opinions off of forum posts.

When the truth of the matter is usually the complete opposite.

So are you assuming he stopped years ago?

His post lists complaints similar to people still playing the game. So it seems to me he’s keeping in touch somehow or he’s only recent stopped.

From ccp’s perspective, the reasons an existing (and longterm/loyal) player has left are more important and even easier to identify than the retention issues of short term players.

2 Likes

An “outsider” that stopped barely a month ago and played more or less nonstop since 2007…

Keep waving around that invalidation stick around some more will you ? It’s quite amusing.

“Fight after fight in Lowsec”, yea, that casual friday / saturday night roam arcade, hop in the fun at the flip of a coin (CC), hop out…

You probably need to be reminded that it did take a “little” more than that from an older dedicated playerbase (veteran weektimers) to build Eve from the ground up, that gave Eve its fame and notoriety and so that you can now enjoy these casual nights of fun…

Also, yes, bots bots.

Take a trip to nullsec, and take a trip to FW space and open the territory control window, and be amazed. Also, need I show you my FW alliance leavemails over boredom from having nothing left to conquer, because of said army of alpha bots conquering everything to farm the isk ?

If you cancel your subscription then there is a box asking you why you have left, which I assume they read.

If you would a constructive conversation I am all for it, I am however, not going to get into a fight with you.

I am saying, people need to stop complaining and start remembering that Eve will have to change to stay current, don;t resits it, embrace it.

1 Like

Invalid point since WCS is no longer viable in FW, if you don’t want to the bots to win, undock, fleet up and go stomp all over them.

Don’t sit on the forums complaining about.

Go fix the issue with your weapons.

That’s not really the playerbase’s concern to fix CCP’s fails and mistakes ingame.

Unless they paid me to shoot at 100 bots in non engaging fights every week …

1 Like

Um they did fix it, you complained about “WCS” and “ventures” being used in FW, they fixed it. Now it is up to you, to undock, fleet up, establish patrols and stomp all over the unfitted bots and take back your systems and force conflicts.

1 Like

You want to fly after 100 bots in atrons every week ?

Who in their right mind would ?

So establish patrols into systems, run interference, promise a bounty per bot killed? Your players will respond to incentive or a reward system, prize per month for kills.

It is not up to CCP to police FW space, that is your job, as FW pilots

And that should make us feel good? How many companies have failed after years of being on the market, simply because they went greedy?

Nice statistics, so you’re saying you counted all active forum members? Complain you say? If it wasn’t for that thread I wouldn’t have said a thing, I can subscribe for another 100 years, I am not afraid for me, but for the player base, which you insist is steady, yet you seem not know about Chribba’s EVE Offline web site. It’s all there, all “steady”.

Other than that, you’re right - EVE has been dying since 2003. I want to experience EVE Forever, I just hope CCP don’t screw it up now that they are not so independent, that’s all…

CCP Games is owned by Pearl Abysss but is not run by Pearl

They are funny independent as a company, nor is CCP Games greedy at all.

They fix the mechanics, you fleet up, group up and fix the game, you don’t like it then FIX IT. it’s that simple.

Is too vague.

Which change do you embrace? Which ones do you resist?

Alphas was quite clearly a mistake and should have been resisted more like the ‘greed is good’ memo. Or do you think we should have embraced ‘greed is good’?

Likewise rorqual changes have lead to mineral market crash and the spewing of hundreds of titans. Was that a good change? Should we embrace it more?

‘change is good’ is a nonsensical statement. Good change is good. Bad change is bad. Which is which?

1 Like

You should have started with this.

Your assumptions are clearly wrong… that’s the source of your confusion

Seeing Pearl Abyss is the owner of CCP they wanne see money and not just from the subscriptions etc.

What if they introduce other things what are having a big effect on the game ?

And if there are so manny bots in this game why is CCP not doing annything to get rid of them ?
Its kinda easy to chek what bot programs there are and how they control the ship and put algoritms in client to detect those inputs.

F2P is a good thing. You saying this is bad speaks volumes
Rorqs, so? More Titans, more cap battles, more content

Your arguments against CCP Games are broad statements with no real information contained therein.

So I would say that any player who views more capital content as “bad” or allowing players to experience a limited version of Eve Online “for free” is bad, is very narrow minded indeed. Because both of these are “good things” for the player groups involved.

You are simply wanting Eve Online to head back to the “good old days”, Not going to happen.

Go and troll some where else please, thanks