If you could do a crossover ship in EVE Online, what would you add?

@Felix_Frostpacker

:thinking: :wink: :blush:

White Stars:

1 Like

The C-ROC as a badass smuggling ship. I’d say make it destroyer sized, cause that makes most sense, but there’s not a great place for destroyer sized hauling ships. Maybe make it a combat hauler?

And the Caterpillar. Also a hauling/smuggling ship. Also a destroyer sized ship. Can you tell I like smuggling? I just wish the old contraband system was still a thing in high sec, so there would be more of a use for it.

3 Likes

Do you know what you did?

There are Special Ship Hulls in game that are faction themed and there happens to be one that looks similar to that one.

A cruiser navy issue that zkill shows 200 bil loss yet there’s no information on how to obtain the blueprint copy.

That had started the thread today that is bumped into player idea and suggestion forum section.
@QuakeGod
Remember you did this Uriel.

Now let’s rp on the possibility of NPC loot drop tables!

1 Like

The Nostromo as a hauler/Freighter

2 Likes

The Righteous Indignation from Bucky O’Hare

The Nostromo was already in game.

I remember seeing its name on D-scan.

It was a Retriever and I ganked it.

Stupid belters.

2 Likes

I guess it would fit in alongside the hideous Imicus.

I’m going to go with The Rocinante from The Expanse. The entire Martian line of ships actually. They’d fit in with Caldari/Upwell type designs. Autocannons and missiles; Requires Minmatar and Caldari Frigate skill.

They way we have fireworks, I’d like a turret version that fire like the guns in The Expanse. And when they hit their target it’s like those little poppers or fireworks sparks.

3 Likes

I would pick either previously mentioned Battlestar Galactica or Cylon Basestar (both vessels from 2004 TV series).

2 Likes

How very dare you!

dims

The SJ Sathanas from Freespace 2.

Allthough the entire Shivan line of ships just makes an amazing faction.

1 Like