If you had 100 pilots at your disposal

Transfer all assets. Extract all skills. Biomass them all.

2 Likes

*sighs* :roll_eyes:

HEAVY EDIT: removed the more serious part of my post, as this thread is one for the S&G section. With apologies to the two people who took to time to read, understand and like it.

But, of course me being me, I would have a very hard time to resist my personal interest and secretly use those 100 to do stealthy roams, lob bombs and shoot torps like mad. And I would use them to flood all EvE-related social media to lobby for the cruiser sized stealth bombers @CCP_Fozzie mentioned last year. Nope, I can’t be trusted. Be still, my heart, be still. Soon… soon…

2 Likes

Them not being alts, I would ask them what they want to do first, then decide what to do based on that. Not necessarily what the majority said, but certainly based on that.

I know its not implicit but I assumed for this to work the fantasy that 100 people would actually do what any of us told them had to be taken as a given.

3 Likes

Yeah, I assumed that. What I’m saying is that, even knowing they would be willing to do what I told them to do, I would still ask them what would they want to do first.

1 Like

What can one do with 100 spies…

:thinking:

… sell intel … stir the sand … make history…

1 Like

Thats fair. Be easier to motivate em.

It’s not only a matter of motivation, but also better knowing what to expect from each one, consider possibilities I might not have considered myself, etc. Basically, I wouldn’t assume I know better than everybody else just because I’d be leading them.

Right now, assuming there is anything left to save, I would try to save delonewolf’s empire in Dital, which is currently being dismantled with no resistance by 11 guys in Leshaks.

Very sad to see, a free trade hub mostly targetted at providing new players with content being destroyed so easily.

/sigh

1 Like

Tell them to take a holiday or just find someone else to lead them. Don’t want the job, I’m not a follower either.

Copy someone elses idea and create a locust swarm of miners.

1 Like

You can already do that yourself.

When tons of new player corps can easily find tons of new players …
… then you can do the same.

Why do you need CCP for this?

The obvious.
They’d be telling you that they want to do what you tell them to.

You already know that. It’s written in the initial post.
They can do everything you want them to do.
There’s no unknown variable to expect.

This is a social problem caused by whoever runs that place.

If it was actually popular, then he’d find people helping him defending it.
As that’s not the case it might as well be dismantled.

Seriously, if I had a popular station which is being used by lots of people …
… then I’d be getting to know a LOT of people willing to defend it.

That sounds fun!
Who had that idea?

I suck at making spreadsheets and I don’t’ like recruiting. Best of both worlds. Now, give me those 100.

1 Like

Aaahhhhh, @Xuixien!
I remember her. Last post was in September.

Thanks!
Great idea!

Indeed.

I did it on a small scale myself when moon mining had basic ores. If they came back I’d definitely be interested in doing it on a larger scale.

Well, no, the initial post says they’re supposed to be real players. Real players would be human beings with their own preferences, wishes and expectations, even if they’re willing to do what I tell them to, and I would want to know what those preferences, wishes and expectations are too.

Of course there are unknown variables, namely what would they be thinking, feeling and expecting while they do what I tell them to. That may not matter to you, but it does to me. It would all end up being part of the whole experience and as such would matter a lot… to me at least…

He’s kinda got a point, if not, what makes it different that they are players and not NPCs?