[IKAME] Semiki investigative work

It is obvious to me that these artifacts belong in the hands of the most forward-thinking, honorable, and holy politician in all of New Eden – Sa-Baron @Alar_Chakaid.

Only he would have the courage to employ these artifacts in the great issue of our time – suppressing slave revolts. Perhaps an Emergent Threat Case Red Gamma Incident Class A would be sufficient to suppress a city-scale slave revolt, while a Class B would be needed for a Provincial scale revolt, while a Class AB Incident could suppress a slave revolt on a planetary scale. Empirical testing will be required to determine the number and type of artifacts needed to suppress each size of slave revolt, of course, and I know of no better leader to carry out such testing on live slaves while ignoring the bleating of liberal activists than the Sa-Baron.

I propose to all my fellow Amarr Loyalists that we plot to acquire these artifacts by whatever means required, open or deceptive, and then we supply them to Sa-Baron Chakaid. Amen. Amarr Victor.