Im afraid to solo gank

Well we can be friends, just not lively kind.

1 Like

Me: Why are you afraid to risk losing?
Thems: You are salty!
Me: Why are you afriad to risk losing?
Thems: You sent mails!
Thems: You’re crazy!
Thems: You should uninstall!

…and links and lyrics too

This is pretty much the pattern. Right?

Thats the question that I have found them asking more than anyone during my investigations

1 Like

I do remember that time Don and Kalorned risked rattlesnakes in a structure bash … the fight that was lost to the Russians. @TheInternet_TweepsOnline_TheInternet doesn’t fly a rattle in those. He just flies the DST that has the cap boosters and a bumper during those battles. Know why? Same reason he refuses to link his api to zkill and selectively uploads.

Lol proceed by answering with more attacks, memes, lyrics and distractions. :slight_smile:

Even scams are pretty risk averse, Tweeps, like your favorite recruitment scam where you get someone on discord and trick them into thinking you’re a Goon director, ask them for their isk to get their rorquals started and get them to drain all their skillpoints since they’ll need to roll a new character to bypass security issues. Social proof, many alts, Krypteia Operations II corp, the ficticious injector program, emphasizing the difference between Delve prices and Jita.

Good scam really, although I’d be scared to do it since impersonating representative of other groups is technically against the rules.

Point is … even this is quite risk averse.

2 Likes

All that was pretty well said. Lol. Thanks for continuing to validate the fact that all you can do is respond with jokes and distractions.

You’re a meme now. It’s important not to take memes too seriously.

1 Like

I’m sure it is lol.

I’ll give you one more piece of free advice. Ending your posts with ‘lol’ doesn’t make you seem any less salty. :joy::joy:

1 Like

memes are fun

2 Likes

So in summary, I’m a salty meme and Aiko and Tweeps are risk averse carebears? Sounds accurate to me.

Basically what we’re establishing in this post is that I’m salty and neither Aiko or Tweeps have any real tangible stories of pvp bravery to post.

I’ve answered the salty claim. Why can’t you guys answer my challenge? Because memes shouldn’t be taken seriously and other excuses? Okayyyy. Lol

Tweeps and Aiko are bravely pvp’ing you here in the forums though :thinking:

2 Likes

Nah. This whole post is just me asking Aiko what the thing is that prevents him from pvping (the ship-to-ship kind) and him being completely unable to respond with anything other than jokes and distractions.

And then there is me with the salt and seems Tweeps is a bit risk averse too.

I admitted plenty here. Why won’t you admit your thing for real Aiko?

Yeah yeah … More insults and excuses is all you guys got.

Goofus whines in local
Goofus moans endlessly

((Ward, I swear earlier you said…

Maybe you should, you know, stop?

Or, just do what I’m going to do:

Fair play @Aiko_Danuja, you killed HiPol and it was an impressive long-con. Not going to complain about that - it was good work. Whilst I was sad at the time, looking back I was probably burnt out on the ganking and not enjoying it so kicking me probably turned out to be a good thing. I’ve got other parts of the game which I am enjoying so I’m sure I’ll see you there.

I’ll give you and @Overmind_Niminen an IC justification too so you can get some tears :wink:

<3

Okay, I am finished with the salt. @Aiko_Danuja, @TheInternet_TweepsOnline_TheInternet, I officially surrender and declare you two the winners of this forum pvp and all metagaming. I am bowing out of this post, defeated and shamed.

Tbh, these guys are some elite level metagamers, so there’s no shame in that.

2 Likes

Dang, we won again??

Oh wait, the goofus started a new thread:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.