Im afraid to solo gank

Can we be real here, though? I mean, comedy is a distraction. You’re like the only person in CODE. that’s actually unable to do some solo PvP, ganks, whatever. I mean, are you that afraid to fail, Aiko? You’ve put so much effort into building a misleading killboard just by F1 monkeying, and you are now being challenged to actually do some PvP, and all you have is jokes.

Now, of course, most CODE. people’s solo kills include several of their dps alts and wouldn’t show on their solo killboards. Those still count. You, however, only have two subbed accounts, so you can either be one scout and one ganker or 2 dps in someone else’s fleet. This makes it easy to see what you as an “agent” have accomplished right on zkill.

It’s bizarre, and I think I’m onto something. Despite your comedy routine, you really are afraid to fail, aren’t you?