Im afraid to solo gank

The carebear stare is but posturing, the drones will hurt, nevertheless an aggressive response is appropriate if you wish to explode in the pursuit of glory and infamy.

It’s real intimidating though, it feels like he is judging me. When he puffs up big with the drones, my predator-prey instinct kicks in, and I know it’s time to flee.

Just remember that your dad works for nintendo so you can do whatever you want.

1 Like

I’m the original space invader.

That’s right.

He said he changed my diaper, and then my mom gave me right back to him and said we got another one, and thus he was inspired to make this game where an endless series of diapers are trying to cover the world in excrement.

And then what happened?

Well, that was when he worked for Taito, back in 77-78, but after they sold it to Midway he got the job at Nintendo, so we had to move to Kyoto.

1 Like

I did it! Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone.

I saw this guy, and when I warped in I was like oh no he’s gonna get me, but I managed to push through, outmaneuvering him to gain the upperhand.

5 Likes

she is my princess! step back anti ganker!

2 Likes

That zkill is so fake in so many ways…

Just accept it that you are no high sec ganker and come over to the bright side.

1 Like

@Aiko_Danuja, I have decided to accept the challenge of teaching you solo pvp, personally. I will teach you to solo pvp even if against your will. I’ll be sure to isolate you from your friends and catch you at special and surprise times to ensure proper lessons, so this may, by necessity, be a long campaign of teaching. By the end of it, however, I can guarantee that the knowledge learned will be memorable for years to come.

Thanks friend! Remember that time I humiliated you, and all you could do was feed me on the forum? I hope that fire burns bright, a thousand years! :hourglass::fire::hourglass_flowing_sand:

Remember, remember, August the 4th.

7a 7b
7c
7h

7f

Just think, I even warned you months ago:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
:sob::cry::crying_cat_face::cry::sob:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

What you just said is very similar to the kind of eve-mails I get from miners after I’ve ganked them. Let go of your anger and accept code into your heart, before it’s too late.

3 Likes

You just need fait in the Code and then pull the trigger. ■■■■ math (sorry, no, math is fine, do more math kids!)

“Lawful Good Paladin.”
Ha.
Haha…
Nonsense.

That’s not really a solo kill … I see some Gurista rockets on the killmail. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s not AIko’s fault they want to whore on the killmail. But I suppose you guys in AG knows more about killmail whoring than I do.

Don’t ask me, I don’t need to pad my KB stats. :wink:

Ward. What are you doing?

Seriously. What are you doing?

1 Like