Im afraid to solo gank

Lol. Words, words. Save it for the battlefield, @Aiko_Danuja.

And what is your point, again? I’m crazy? You’re the one that’s going to get humiliated by a crazy person.

Btw, since you’re going off topic anyway, I’ll give a little rundown of what happened.

A month ago or so, I quit CODE. after realizing I was putting too much effort into a game and was tired of all the CEO stuff. Shadow Cyrilus took over the CEO job and continued his tireless efforts to build CODE. and fun fleets. In a moment of frustration, he gave CEO later to an Aiko alt who then kicked all members and removed corp from CODE. I got interrupted in my new life as an albion online lumberjack by mails on the eve app about all this, and retook the corp with shares.

Rather than reinviting everyone and putting the corp back in CODE., I decided instead to say f*** CODE. and also sent out lots of mails, etc.

Aiko then had been congratulating himself on a victory over me since, getting petty as usual. Aiko remains mad at me for pointing out he can’t solo gank months ago, so to ge back at me, he torpedoed a whole CODE. corp that I wasn’t even in at the time just to show off his amatuerish metagame skills.

The corp could have just been put back in CODE., members reinvited. I had mechanical control of a majority shareholder alt still in corp. But… CODE. tolerates some pretty sh**ty people. I decided why do all that? I’ll just melt it.

Who cares about all this anyway, right? Just a game? Well … Aiko cares. Aiko cares about it and about his character’s image and stuff. Clearly I don’t care about mine lol based on my mails of late lol.

And Aiko can’t pvp. So… Im going to teach him pvp, because I’m a nice guy.

Edit - @Knowledgeminer wanted to know this I think.

1 Like

I quit CODE. and renounced the Code, of course! Why not? Somethin to do … make things interesting. I’m tired of all the silly roleplay anyway. If I ever play more, I’ll just openly gank for profit.

Yeah, I get that but you’ve given up the salt too easy. Tease them. Make them put a ring on it first because you ain’t no cheap date. Play hard to get. Show Overmind some ankle.

How’s Albion anyway? Heard good things.

Edit: @Aiko_Danuja … gf <3

1 Like

Well tbh I took the route of the verbal version of suicide ganking. See, suicide ganking is fairly safe and risk averse, because the person is using disposable ships they aren’t embarrassed to lose, and a fail gank doesn’t generate the sort of lossmail that someone who loses a ship they care more about gets if they lose a fight.

Having been long bored of eve, I don’t care about my character anymore nor her reputation, etc, so why not send mails, do posts, etc. I figured why not make my character look bad to remind alliance about Tweeps’ dishonesty and Aiko’s insecurities? Disposable reputation used in a reputation gank. Was it a fail gank? Who cares.

Salty? Sure. This has all been f***ed up stuff that happened.

Anyway, @Aiko_Danuja, I probably won’t even bother to go pvp you lol. You should share all my mails btw. Why not? I already sent the best ones out so widely.

But seriously, like a disposable catalyst, I don’t have anything that I care about in this fight. So some people on the Internet will make fun of some random character name I made up? Who cares? Why not clown on Aiko after some drinks. He actually does care about his character. And … he really cant pvp.

Tell us more about how you don’t care… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

He’s in shock. Get him out of here.

I read your comments above and would like to say that I like where your head is at.

This sounds promising to read for the fresh New Eden pilots in their 0.9+ systems who we all know we need them to invite their friends and learn about the game first before falling to some catalyst for no other reason than zkill padding.

1 Like

@Viirilithizu_Ward Tweeps is indeed evil and dishonest, I suggest, we join forces. together we will defeat the old guard and bring back CODE’s old glory. I only have two conditions: the roleplay must go on and you must leave the path of the ISK follower, you are about to go. dont worry about her highness, shes under my control.

1 Like

That’s right, keep talking

can i please get my CODE agent collector card.

That’s not up to me.

Ha ha. Looking back at the past few days, I handled all this ridiculously wrong. I gave up lots of salt and looked dumb. Ill be honest. Not only do I have issues with narcissism irl, but im adhd and bipolar too. Lol. So, making some misteps here was actually extremely mild compared to some of the insane stuff i’ve done with my real life relationships. Lol.

Good thing I can biomass. No big deal in the long run, though. I used to have a lot of attachment to my character and the Code … All of that, but whether or not any of you believe me, I really dont care about any of this much other than yes aiko did really get to me with this. Oh well. Gf.

I had it coming. My non code friends would agree, you dont just hang out with the bullies and scammers and get mad when you get bullied and scammed. Lol . I earned it. I fed my own narcissistic urges by picking on defenseless miners same as everyone else. I trolled, made people quit the game. We all know the roleplay is just a way to mess with people.

So, my final words from this character… I got what i deserved. Lol. Lesson learned. Good thing for me persoanlly tho is this didnt happen at a time where I was really needing this game or space bullying to feel good about myself. Just got a new job, which ends an extended 2 year pwriod of depression and unemployment. Yay! And… I was bored with eve and quit CODE. A month ago, so no real loss.

Also, it may be salt driven for me to say, but srsly… Aiko has a real hangup about losing and pvping lol. I may be nut, but im pretty honest.

2 Likes

I say don’t destroy/biomass, think about it as you have decided to take the high road and that relationships like the one you had with that Alliance sometimes come to an end.

1 Like

You never know! I may just take your advice, sir!

Btw @Iceacid_Frostpacker, i had flagged your response on my old recruitment post just because running a CODE. recruitment post requires vigilance and recruitment posts have special rules, but now that I’m free of the rp restraints … of course highsec ganking is not elite pvp. We say that along with making all sorts of other ridiculous claims just to troll, but now I can admit it. My most proud pvp moment really was when I decided to stop hiding behind my -10 security status, repaired it and took a battleship to go fight a corp that i had wardecced for like a month. To go actually give them a real fight and risk a REAL loss.

This is one of my proudest pvp moments. With help from another guy, I flew a specially fit machariel and attempted to solo reinforce the armor timer of a corp I had wardecced for a month. They had earned a real appearance from me and not excuses about how I was -10 and facpo wah wah, so I did it. I showed up and attempted to reinforce their armor timer with a tripple ancilliary shield repped mach and a DST full of cap chargers. There were 3 of them defending, and I held out against their athanor neuts and ships for like an hour. I couldn’t reinforce their armor and withdrew once they got an ishtar out and dps started overtaking my tank, but I did get this kill with help of a friend in a catalyst.

THIS IS ELITE PVP, and @Aiko_Danuja this is something that in a million years you will never do and some crazy like me can and did. Go ahead with your whoring on people in their weakest moments and the inexperienced. :slight_smile:

After this fight I dropped the war aganst that corp, because I have a heart and they were brave and good sports.

1 Like

@TheInternet_TweepsOnline_TheInternet and @holdmybeer let’s see your moment of bravery solo pvp where you took a real risk of embarrassing loss to go fight someone.

@Iceacid_Frostpacker thanks for the pep talk

Just note that you’ll always be dead to me but it is good to communicate with you.

/

1 Like

:musical_note: Losing it, get a grip, turn it around
No one here cares if you’re running your mouth
I won’t wait around 'til you figure it out
Dead, dead, you’ll always be dead to me

Pointless ignorance, living a lie
Nothing but a parasite sucking me dry
Feeding on the weak waste of life
Dead, dead, you’ll always be dead to me

No reasoning, no legacy
All the words you speak are pure blasphemy