Imperial Pharmacy join to Aegis Militia

Vlad Cettes is a Sani Sabik. He is in AM.

Ninnuma is a former member of True Slave Foundations, Sansha loyalists. She is in AM.

AM tried to recruit Evi Polevhia, who is Sansha.

AM has previously recruited edeity and Holy Amarrian Battlemonks, who are Sani Sabik.

9 Likes

I redeem them when Im officially member. Im sure they renounce their evil deeds done in past.

You are an idiot.

None of them will change who they are even one iotaā€¦ just as you wonā€™t.

2 Likes

And you are wench.

2 Likes

Boy, have I got a stunninā€™ revelation for you!

Vlad Cetes, heā€™s Sani.

Thereā€™s logs that A-M tried tā€™ recruit Sani.

Need a socket wrench?

2 Likes

So now boil back down to the heart and soul of the matter; is AM recruiting to harm the empire?

Regaurdless of what you believe or my abilities you have to ultimately ask yourself if the logs from Evi means Iā€™m lying or made a mistake?

Either way whatā€™s done is done.

I mean, outright offering Sansha the ability to experiment on Imperial loyalists is one hell of a mistake. Itā€™s on the order of ā€œwoops, I slipped and fell right on that dick, honestā€.

3 Likes

Well that communication is complicated but I have no intention of skullduggery as someone put it.

Iā€™m sure that statementā€™ll be a great comfort to many, my lord.

If I can say, though, the overall theme thatā€™s emerging here seems to be that you and the cardinal left the Society because you thought we were being over-scrupulous in the face of danger: hesitant, fussy, anxious ā€¦ prissy.

Thatā€™s maybe understandable. Scruples can be inconvenient. Ruthlessness sometimes feels like the only way things that need to happen, will happen. And itā€™s satisfying, too, you know, in a dark way?

Only, what that really means is that those of us who think in sharp and ruthless ways are useful for ruthless solutions to ruthless problems. But, thatā€™s not every problem. And someone who applies the wrong tool to a problem will come out looking like a fool-- and likely is one. I might be a fool like that, someone too comfortable as a weapon to see when weapons arenā€™t useful.

But, hereā€™s the thing that makes that maybe more okay for me, my lord: Iā€™m just a servant. My ruthlessness wonā€™t hurt anyone unless Iā€™m put to that task, so as long as Iā€™m faithful to my duty my personal foolishness isnā€™t much of an issue. At worst, Iā€™m an imp whispering in the ear of someone too wise to listen to me.

It seems as though you found Kahah, and your discussion with His Majesty, inspirational in a certain way, my lord. But I wonder: did you learn the right lessons from that time? Derided as ineffective, did you perhaps decide that, to be effective, you canā€™t afford to be good?

But to achieve what you want, and with no more cautious superior to hold your tether, can you and the cardinal really afford not to be?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not going to deny that however I have set up corp by laws, to curb mine or anyones enthusiasm taking on more then they should. While I do have final say its not a button I intend to press readily.

Hence the bylaws.

That I canā€™t afford to be Passive.
Many peoples comments reflected that afterword I did nothing. While I donā€™t move for them I was under great pressure from a number of people to reform AM right after the battle in Kahah. I waited both out of respect for Luna as I didnā€™t want to leave her in a lurch and because I felt it was too soon. I waited hoping it wasnā€™t needed as SFRIM as others have pointed out did an amazing job providing off doctrine support. When Thebeka spooled up I waited still.
Finally, an incident occurred that you are aware of and my perspective shifted. How long was I willing to wait? Maybe I should have waited longer? Hindsight is 20/20 but suddenly people stepped out of the shadows offering aid.

If you, or the Directrix, or even PIE admiralty want to have a discussion about plans Iā€™d be more then happy to have one. As Sir Avarr as stated in another thread, I always took constructive criticism in stride.

When you want to talk my office is always open.

1 Like

Uh okay hang on wait who?

(If you can say, my lord?)

I mean, usually people stepping out of the shadows offering aid to people who badly want it-- I mean the image is a little fraught with overtones of, well ā€¦ corruption?

1 Like

Old friends who I had drinks with musing over events when I mentioned AM they offered help. It was unexpected.

1 Like

Okay, a little less operatic, a little more ā€œreal-world,ā€ still ā€¦ worryingly vague as to exactly who you now owe very large favors to?

1 Like

I donā€™t owe anyone, @Roland_Cassidy of Ronin Wind, for instance, was very interested.

1 Like

So, all this mystery is really just over who your first few recruits were, my lord?

(I generally like Mr. Cassidy. We have a bit in common. He did end up joining you, right?)

1 Like

Partially, others have yet to join they just have other commitments.

And yes he did.

1 Like

With the Sansha, itā€™s really more skull-buggery.

Yer gonna make me quote myself, ainā€™cha? OK THEN!

Really, Vaari, you gotta get new material. If youā€™re gonna be a fabricator-general, you gotta learn to make shite up.

4 Likes

Well, heā€™s supposed to be the ā€œLord Ecumenical Patrirach-Fabricatorā€, rather than a mere fabricator-general.

1 Like

If heā€™s supposed to be making shite up religiously, he needs to be even better at spinning complete tripe.

1 Like

Well, yes. But you have to use the proper titles, otherwise he wonā€™t listen to you. Because you impugn his glory. Or something.

1 Like