Implants and High Sec Ganking

You know, what he asks for is already the case. But he is only anti-ganking for a decade, so how could he already be familiar with the game mechanics of his chosen profession?

3 Likes

Mining needs a rework. They risk nothing because their ship and modules are already paid for after mining for a few hours. This is unfair and somebody needs to do something about it

3 Likes

Bollocks.

4 Likes

Anyway, probably a silly question, but how many gankers fly with implants? I know my gank alt never did.

(Funny story, my gank alt was new and got smartbombed by an antiganker who then got CONCORDED)

1 Like

When I do, I usually lose them within the session.
Then I stop using them. Then I use them again and lose my pod again.

I have no idea why that happens.

But yeah, using implants in highsec is smart, even as a ganker.
The problem is definitely me ■■■■■■■ up when I have implants.

1 Like

Risks for gankers:

• Risk that the gank fails
  • Risk that no loot drops (the current event doesn’t count. it’s an event)
  • Risk that someone steals the loot
  • Risk of having the pod blown up, potentially risking implants
  • Risk of having the looting char blown up
  • Risk of someone preventing the gank from happening
  1. Learn to use proper quotes.
  2. Learn to write proper sentences.
  3. Don’t imply ■■■■■■■■ into my words.
  4. I don’t loot my targets, because i’m not a peasant.
  5. You’re not too dumb to understand what the word dumb means, so stop the ■■■■■■■■ already.
2 Likes

i agree with this

I used some, but they where super cheap, below a mil or something. Nothing I would ever cry about when I lost them.

I thought that’s all that would be used, just an implant or two, maybe for PG/CPU fitting.

Dryson we should meet up on comms to talk out your ideas. I think we can have a very productive conversation

2 Likes

More gankers should use implants to ensure that their target is destroyed faster. With all of the ISK that High Sec gankers bring in they should enjoy the thought of providing more content while not spending a single bit of their own ISK on anything involving their ganks.

Ya’ll say that you are elite PvPers, yet not a single ganker uses implants, skiddish, very skiddish.

This makes me think of underpants…

Tone successfully lowered, my job here is done.

4 Likes

IDK, my PI and growing manufacturing empire are a lot of work. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You haven’t moderated any comments or emotions so go stick your head in the Bucket of Wonder Tears.

…says the one literally crying about implants and claiming “exploit”!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hey I invested heavily into that wardec to provide you more content and then you just quit corp and ran away. Remember?

3 Likes

Feel free to check my podloss mails.

1 Like

This would certainly ‘fix’ ganking.

CCPlease, just one more nerf.

Thank you for your suggestion. As always, your comments guide us, and help us to ensure that EVE is the highest quality game. Unfortunately, at this time, we have decided to pass on your proposal. We encourage you to continue theorycrafting, and please let us know when you are able to pipebomb the gankers out of existence.

7 Likes