In regard of Imperial slave raids and public uproar, call to Capsuleer Forces!

The State-drones’ head is thicker than battleship classed Fernite Carbide Composite armor plate, I don’t understand why you even bother trying to argue with her.

2 Likes

As funny as this may sound, I actually do hold her with some respect. I don’t believe she is as dence as many seem to believe. I’ve honestly had many decent conversations with her.

I am talking about the current situation and current war, not a war that happened a thousand years ago. It’s almost a myth now, nobody lived back then is alive now.
And in the current war it’s Minmatar who were aggressors. These two wars are separated by hundreds of years of peace.

Yet they were going for quite long ago and I myself brought attention of public and CONCORD to them as well long ago. Moreover, I have provided information how to retrieve information - and yes, Lord Sarum’s decree was made public, but so far it’s only decree, while Gallente atrocities are facts that happened and still happen as we speak.

Except it… doesn’t look so. If you don’t attack the Empire, then you shouldn’t be afraid of being enslaved. Those who will be, simply deserve that. And if you care about the survival, you shouldn’t attack neighbors because you disagree with their internal policies (e.g. slavery).

That’s most certainly not what I have meant.

Key word “You,” not the president of the Federation, this decree was made by a Lord, the person pulling the trigger on this. The actions of my kin and myself have only been said as well, why are you advocating for an invasion on us yet find it shameful that we do the same? For clarity, I’m referring to advocation, not action. The fact that those atrocities we’re committed, like how we met the empire, is irrelevant to the discussion.

The people on that planet didn’t attack the empire, why are they being enslaved exactly?

You called us Invaders, yet we have yet to invade. Say what you mean then.

You are wrong Commander. It is the same war that our Ancestor fought. it is a war for our Survival.

1 Like

Commander, a few points.

First:

This is not the case.
Floseswin is in Amarr hands, and has been for six months. This means it is not enemy territory, and in fact the original order is:

Emphasis added. They are not raiding enemy territory. They are attacking civilian populations within Empire-controlled systems. This is no different than the Federation taking systems, and rounding up the Caldari citizens in those systems to be sent off the Black Eagle prisons for torture and inquisition. Would you consider that ‘internal Federal politics’? Would you have no objection to that?

Second, ‘Forced labor’ is a broad category, Commander. The breeding facilities the Amarr use, where Minmatar slaves are systematically and repeatedly raped so that they will produce more slaves, are technically ‘labor camps’. And ‘forced labor’ offers no surety of being fed, nor of being treated in a way that is not torturous. Certainly, generations of actual experience has shown that both torture and starvation occur while ‘laboring’ for the Amarr—consider our dicussion on whipping slaves, as an example.

Finally, while I agree with you that it is shameful for people to keep their silence on any Federal abuses of PoWs, I have to question whether or not you really understand that you are supporting exactly the same thing with this statement.

Please reconsider.

7 Likes

Nobody was threatening your survival for hundreds of years since the previous war.

Everything I’ve seen of her indicates she excels in combat but is otherwise lacking in the areas of politics, diplomacy, tact. She is straightforward, guileless, and possesses a rigid view of the universe that allows for little beyond an “us vs. them” mentality, with any laws or customs she disagrees with getting shuffled into the latter category.

She also completely misses how airing those atrocities widely and publically in the Federation would do wonders for the Caldari war effort. The political turmoil and polarization that would result from incontrovertible evidence the war crimes she’s talking about would result in blows to morale and public support that are not easily recovered from.

She also misses how the Republic and the State have a common motivation: the right to live as they choose without oppression from a foreign power. While an Amarr victory would be unquestionably worse than a Gallente one, both would result in the defeated having their way of life destroyed.

It probably depends on the topic of your conversation. She can sound like an entirely reasonable person right up until you hear her say that the Gallente aren’t actually people and realize she wholeheartedly believes that.

You appear to have forgotten our conversation about the Amarr slavers I found operating in Federation space. When an act is forbidden by law that doesn’t make it impossible to commit that act, and whichever holder sent those raiders into Federation space clearly didn’t give a tinker’s damn about the Empire’s own laws forbidding it!

The irony in this statement is palpable. In fact, it is so great that if I hit you over the head with a lead pipe and dragged you off, I could mine you. Entire armies could be constructed from your ferrous carcass, a sea of metal stretching out to cover the entire horizon. Nations would clash over possession of you, thousands of men brought to their ends for the sole purpose of laying claim to your body and the fifty billion tons of pure, highest-quality iron it contains.

You’re not just a woman, Diana. You’re a strategic resource. And that is no mean feat.

3 Likes

That was the worst long-form pun I’ve seen in a while.

I’m starting to like you now.

Kimmy, ■■■■ off.

There are no words in any language ever uttered by mankind to tell you just how little of a damn anyone gives about your opinion on this matter. And entropy will claim us all before we find the right combination of words to make you understand just how off base you are with your assertions.

1 Like

Again, Commander, I’m forced to disagree.

The Empire openly maintains as a divine mandate the conversion of all other cultures and peoples to their own. They are an existential threat, and will remain so as long as that mandate persists. Moreover, they continue to not only hold our people enslaved for no justifiable reason, but continue to send raiding parties to attack civilian settlements—settlements outside the warzone.

If, as you maintained earlier, slaves taken in such actions are prisoners of war, then that can only mean that the Amarr have been waging war upon us for all these centuries, even as they shamefully and cowardly lie about whether they are doing so.

Do you still maintain your support for this decree, despite being shown how it is no different than the abuses the Federation renders upon Caldari citizens?

Do you still insist that an Empire that never ceased its attacks on our population was not at war with us?

We have spoken at length about what liars the Amarr are, Commander. You saw it yourself with Ibrahim Tash-Murkon. You know that I do not lie, even to my enemies.

Will you rethink your position, or will you call me a liar?

Grr , though I appreciate the sentiment and the intent ,

Gee , it might be kinda nice if you did not adopt a Minmatar narrative and a Minmatar premise ?

You seem here to imply that what Amarr is offering is worse than what they are offering .

( hint , hint , hint ; It isn’t worse . Not by a damn long shot. )

Should I hold my breath , then , waiting for you to write a better informed , more eloquent , attack ?

You’re so smart that you don’t seem to know that no war was ever won on defense , in all aspects , including narrative.

^ A sincere and genuine example of Minmatar morality.

( except maybe your own language , for example . )

^ another sincere and genuine example of Minmatar morality.

How they treat the one , and how they proceed in small things , gives you the clue as to how they would treat the many , and how they would proceed in great things.

The survival of your tyranny that is.

Grr , don’t defend damn it ! Are you the defendant ??

presumably your heart bleeds with love for the Empire and its laws ? Otherwise , what rubbish are you on about barrack - room lawyer ?

No , a war for YOUR survival.

I am quite certain you would no more give up your place to a Minmatar with the wrong tattoo , than you would give up your place to an Ammatar with the best tattoo.

It’s always , " our " , " our " , " our " , in your kinds rhetoric , but never in reality , never in practice .

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No, how I treat Kim gives you a clue as to how I treat Kim.

A sincere and genuine example of my morality. So ■■■■ off.

Seeing as him, a Brutor, and I, a Sebiestor, as well as many others from other tribes are in agreement, our would be correct. If your going to go for semantics at least make them valid.

Civilian population shall submit to military authority. If they submit, there would be no need in a military raid, isn’t it so?
I am not really sure how Black Eagles operate, but I do know how Federal Navy operate - and they torture Prisoners of war - those, who were fighting against Gallente invaders. As for Federal relations with civilians - I am not sure whose authority under were these Death squads, and as far as I am aware, they were simply murdering colonists, not even trying to capture or bring them under Federal authority. I believe these actions were committed by the Federal Navy itself not Black Eagles. From what I heard, Black Eagles act against Federal own population, making “disappear” one of them who disagree that “Caldari are evil” and resist Gallente brainwashing by other methods. Black Eagles are more “cloak and dagger” organization, while “stomp-stomp-murder-murder-mass-genocide” is more like Federal Navy.

Though again, if the system is under control of the Crusade, citizens who obey Imperial law should not be afraid of anything. If they don’t fight against the Empire, if they don’t commit crimes against them - there will be no reason to enslave them and I am pretty sure that Lord Sarum’s troops even if capture these citizens, will let them back home after all required check in regard of their connections with possible resistance, guerilla, illegal terrorist, TLF or similar unwelcome forces.

I trust in Honor and Fairness of our Imperial allies.

1 Like

With all the respect, Ms. Stjornauga, I don’t really treat Ibrahim Tash-Murkon as an “Imperial” anymore. His behavior matches one of Priano’s pets - not something that you would expect from a Honorable Imperial Knight or a Paladin. His place is in Jita local, with dozens oters of similar morals. I can imagine him yapping and spamming local with scams, but I cannot imagine him fighting “For God and Empire”.

That he simply has Amarr ancestry doesn’t make him Faithful, Loyal and Honorable by default. These are shapen by our actions, and his actions speak for themselves.

There have been no indications that civilian populations within the warzone have not submitted. This is not a raid. This is an enslavement of civilians who have not engaged in any acts of war, nor committed any crimes.

Lord Sarum’s troops are specifically targeting those civilians. They are not confining their enslavement to criminals, or to those engaged in resistance. That is what a ‘full Reclaiming’ means. It means enslavement of the general population.

He remains an Imperial Lord and Holder.

1 Like

He cannot do this, because this will be in violation of Amarr laws!

He is independent “Lord” of ARC now. He is employed by them, not by Amarr Empire.

He’s a Lord and Holder of the Empire who has a weird job. It doesn’t take his title away.

If he happens to be a liar, and I don’t personally know him to say one way or another, that however doesn’t reflect on all Amarr.

1 Like