In regard of Imperial slave raids and public uproar, call to Capsuleer Forces!

What I see as a terrorism is an inefficient unprofessional hostile action targeting people lives or threatening their lives. If he is planning a planet-wide operation it’s not really a terror, as he is only capturing them, not murdering or threatening their lives. Besides, as I have written in Off-topic thread already, capturing them, unlike murdering, is a rather reversible action.

And repeating this idea here again, capturing them alone does not constitute and atrocity. Civilians must follow orders of military personnel if they are found it the warzone, and if these personnel are not genocidal maniacs like gallenteans, the civilians should be safe. I would put this operation under ‘extreme overboard security measures’ rather than ‘atrocity’. They weren’t planning to torture or genocide them, isn’t it so?

Well, if they reside in Imperial territory now under Imperial authority they have to abide Imperial laws as well, that is the nature of the war. Nations bring their laws to occupied territory and citizens have no other options than live with that or depart. Moreover, CONCORD accepts enslavement as a punishment in the Amarr Empire legally…
… but I haven’t heard CONCORD accepts tortures, rape and beatings as proper and legal methods of handling prisoners of war.

And there is also that part that really breaks your argument here. Gallente prisons are often found in hidden deadspace pockets in Caldari territory under our control (for example, even high security Black Rise outside the warzone). They are breaking our laws by doing that.