In the light of recent news

And the irresponsibility of our government, plunging us into an endless war of attrition on the warzone & performing a violent powergrab that’s now lead to the threat of civil war, while indeed clothing themselves in the rhetoric of tribal concern, endangers the very existence of this nation, and of the free tribes.

I was an appeaser once, Kril Efrit. My oath of loyalty is to the Republic, not to my tribe. Until the militia wars, I spoke for peace and for not provoking the enemy and treading lightly so as not to call down The War. I did believe we should make nice, and build, and get strong. But that was when I believed it was the path to victory.

Realpolitik is indeed a thing. Trust me, I know. But it is a tool, not a goal. We had a chance to use it once, but since then, we have entered a war of attrition against a vastly bigger enemy, and if we keep on this path, we will lose.

Give me hope otherwise, and I will act accordingly. But I am desperate enough that threats will buy you nothing. Our people is in danger anyway. Better they face it than huddle in the dark, soothed by children’s tales about tribal greatness.

Never again another Long Night.

I remain,
Elsebeth Shaninn, of Rhiannon, born Rhiannon
Terror Harlot, pedding guns & rebellion across Holy Amarr
Capsuleer Renegade, clothed in tribal concern

4 Likes