In the Name of Our Lord, King James CCCXV, I hath given my life to blind the enemy

That immature pride in something, or someone else …

1 Like

Hear This, Need a 88 Trillion Isk Loan!

Highsec and Null sec really have some issues with their in-game life. Same topic just being recycled. As for CODE just invite Lebron James to become your leader because you praise him so much. :grin:

You knaves do not know when to stay your tongues.

My bannermen and I would, with the flames of righteous warfare, cleanse the earth of you malcontent rabble-rousers, but the Papacy of the Coddled Carebear hath decreed that no apostate of the CODE shall be put to the sword unless they have erected a keep in the holy lands. The tithe, it seems, precedeth the testament, and the serfs must be given quarter despite their heresy, for they bring forth the stone for the foundation upon which their Eastern patrons have built their house. But the enfeebled old word giveth way to the teachings of the King James rendition, which we keep close to our hearts, and pledge our lances in service of the noble Princess - it is only a matter of time until we are set to ride again.

Only by the grace of God are you saved from our wrath.

/me spits on the ground

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.