Incoming 1-week 100% player loot

I don’t get it. It’s zkill not showing it or event is not working? Since I can’t find single kill with 100% drop.

What event ? The one on this topic starts :

1 Like

Why should they care which 50% counts in the killmail, they lost 100% of their items.

1 Like

Will have to invest in some catalyst tonight then :blush:

You mean flying the largest number of developers out to Las Vegas to meet with hundreds upon hundreds of their players, announcing it during one of the big presentation panels AND live streaming it on twitch with ads and links all over social media on Facebook, Twitter, the launcher, their official website, and even emails was not enough to count as “engaging” their players? What more do you want from them?

2 Likes

A personalized stripper exotic-dancer-gram wouldn’t hurt my feelings.

If they cared about me as a customer, that’s what they’d do.

Bastards.

1 Like

Yes, here lies the problem. I never had any interest in EVE Vegas, as it’s mostly just a dream never coming true, or some checks and balances I can look up later if I’m overly bored. I don’t expect one minor event to get focus there and all later reference.

I don’t follow or check games on FB for announcements, or any other platform for that matter. I simply refuse to get updates that should be in-game or at least in the launcher. It’s not EVE Facebook I’m playing.

And yes. The launcher and website does mention some PvP event. But, yet again it’s forced into a list of videos I’ve got no interest in for details. Is it too much to ask that, while they write up the headlines to just fill in the details?

Why do you have to go across the entire web to find basic information to what CCP should provide openly on their website, launcher, and/or in-game? I understand that many participate in EVE Vegas, in one way or another. But why can’t those that doesn’t, for one reason or another, get proper information?

It’s a convoluted way to hand out basic information to the many that doesn’t join up on the - everything EVE should be followed. One of the reasons I’m getting tired of this game.

You’re expected to get all your in-depth knowledge from 3rd parties, okay. You’re getting all your in-depth daily information from 3rd parties, okay.
All in-depth information about events is now strictly 3rd party offering, F no. I’m sick and tired of having to search 50+ sites just to find something useful to the gameplay I’m doing. Now I have to add more, just to find basic information about an event… Watch videos I have zero interest in. No.

It’s just getting to be a EVE never played, need to look up things. It’s tiresome.

So you actively go out of your way to avoid getting any updates and get whiny like a little kid when you don’t get any updates? Lmao, ok, have fun, dear.

1 Like

The article announcing the Trick or Treat event specifically mentions tuning to the Live Vegas Stream for more information on the PVP event. There will likely something in the launcher when the event starts tomorrow (29th after DT) as well.

“The Purge” That’s what I was expecting. All PVP is legal for the duration of the event. CONCORD takes a vacation. Now that i’d like to see lol

2 Likes

Finally a PvP event! I like the idea very much.

Yeah it would purge alright, people would log off during the event or just sit in a station and stew as to why pay for or participate in a game they can’t play and those “numbers” we post about in forums would drop dramatically.

Its not working :l CCP forget to patch

yeah I noticed it on zkb too.

dunno. We will have a live patch maybe soon ©

CPP plz make it fast =)) My tornados is prepared

Last minute flash of common sense from CCP? Unlikely, but one may hope.
Could be neat event though, if they exclude HS, or criminal kills, at very least.

1 Like

Seeing their complaint was having to check a third party site instead of hearing it from CCP, the issue is HAVING to go out of their way to get updates. For example, all the changes with patch 5.1 on FF14, on their site, no vague “watch this”(this that turns out to be almost an hour long and 90% meh) or having check half a dozen fan sites to get an answer.

But troll on Scoots.

The “show me the data” crowd also wants you to depend on 3rd party sources for game information.

Uhhhhhh

At least, there is a big poster at log on, which says about 100% loot drop, I’ll give them that. Could be worse.