Incoming 1-week 100% player loot

so far this event is just a disappointment folk are not undocking not taking risks staying in high sec so instead of boosting pvp this events kinda killed it a little GJ CCP lol

All the event is really doing is deterring mining and shipping of goods in High Sec. Collecting up your opponent’s modules and cargo doesn’t mean alot in standard PvP where people typically try to take the cheapest fit they can.

Maybe it was just a bone throw to gankers?

Seems to me like they didn’t super think this one through. We’re always talking about risk vs. reward balancing on these forums. This event increases the risk on certain players without doing anything for reward. There’s currently a disincentive to move goods through hi sec and no corresponding incentive.

Not that I have any idea how they could have done so without somehow artificially mucking up the economy, but it’s a pretty easy explanation. No one wants to move goods in wartime unless they either have to or have a really good reason.

How did this effect things?

Beside people padding their KB Green, I don’t know :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.