INCURSION CHANGES

I sent this to our upcoming CSM:

As of recent, well better yet the past few months has seen many nerfs and changes in ships, modules and content in game. Whether you are a fan of incursions or triglavian or anything, they are very much apart of Eve. I believe nerfing active useful content is poor planning among other thoughts.

Incursions have taken an unwanted hit. Many in incursion community are livid even if they don’t make forum posts. Unfortunatly the idea of getting or being “taken advantage of” is the same rectum pill many are accustomed. 66% drop in Incursion income is large. It was 3rd on that very selective non conclusive graph. Why remove it if so many people enjoy it? I created a forum post. There is anger about the nerf as well as other unwanted changes. Please view, read, like the post, and comment if you feel up for it. I wish to push for the Highsec incursion to go back to 3 highsec constalations instead of just 1. Unlike the Invasion there are no rats on gates. Each spawn site id very calculated to how many rats will be there. Only certain amount of sites will spawn at any given time. Aswell as they don’t spawn extremely quickly. Those changes were made years ago, and they made sense. This cold, nothing on patch notes ninja nerf was rude and selfish.

Forum post: INCURSION CHANGES

Not lastly, I would to truly like to acknowledge the ever disabling nerfs in game. Ships, modules, and unwanted or poorly delivered content has to be stopped and buffed back. Please consider I am not the only person who believes as such. Join us in some highsec incursions. I am from TDF. Would love to chat more.

(Email included TDF chat link here) If you want the link, please mail me.

Other posts: Warp To Me (The Gateway Drug of New Eden) and the "Invasions" - #44 by QuickSwipe_Collier

3 Likes