Incursion griefer

Have they stopped yet

No.

The incursion community hasn’t figured out how to put their members in catalysts and gank Hawk while he is trying to run the mom site.

3 Likes

They are too lazy.

4 Likes

Can confirm, i havent been stopped.

3 Likes

End of an Era, Part 12 – ‎James 315 Space Doing God’s work

1 Like

Oh dear .

I’m starting to think isk is the problem here and the greed that it gives people , the isk per hour concept kills all fun .

I watched Lorumerth the streamer last night after getting back from the pub . He was collecting trash from sites and battle fields . He was having great fun , people trying to kill him others going out to help him .

The stream numbers got to 1.4k watching him collect abandoned loot and salvage. And more importantly having fun .

People need to forget this isk per hour and how to maximise and remember why you play a game.

We once decided to kill all the advertising in starter system . It looked stupid when a new player undocked to see all these signs that went right across your screen in various languages, so we killed them all , people hunted us but we had great fun cleaning up . CCP eventually notice after talking in stations had some of the big alliance leaders discussing the situation , some for and some against what we did. A week laters CCP said you can’t advertise with containers in space in starter systems.

Fun level very high isk making 0 in fact negative as we lost ships

Whether you are for or against Hawk and Jason Kusion they seem to be having fun you can’t take that away from them .

I support their actions and if I was in a position to try and stop them that would be my game play and what ever happened it would be fun trying.

4 Likes

Well thats what happens when you fly drunk sweetie

3 Likes

NGL that is enjoyable to read.