Incursions need more sites ASAP

You could put 10 fleets into 1 incursion. The fleet that “wins” (done by killing blows i thinks) gets 100% of the payout, split between the fleet members. The other fleets get nothing.

those 10 fleets mean the site is cleared FAST… but it also means that most of them get nothing. You only need to be better than the next-best fleet to win. You don’t need to be better than all the fleets combined.

IT’S PVP MAN!!! GET IT RIGHT!!!

1 Like

The solution feels simple, go to low sec and null where there are empty sites :P.

And since you get a lot more income from it you can go in ships that you dont mind loosing such as hac’s.

LOL, that’s amazing thanks for link.

1 Like

If 90% of the pilots in those ships are alts, then no one loses out.

Your reasoning is baffling. The pay-out is fixed and you’d be better having an alt mining tritanium than some weird effort to speed up sites with another fleet there.

1 Like

Ok I had been informed earlier it wasnt fixed.

I dont think Im any clearer as to how they work, not that its of any consequence to me, I was simply curious and wanting to learn more.

Go join an incursion fleet - there’s a few communities who take anyone and run a few nights a week. Eve’s got tons to offer, try everything once. #JunkLife

1 Like

Nah, Im not Omega, and I tried it when it came out, wasnt interested. Thanks anyway.

3 Likes

You have a REALLY low bar for “amazing”. I’d bet the griefer is no longer playing the game.

Alpha’s should NOT be allowed to post in the forums. You’re not investing anything and certainly not contributing to the conversation. I’m sure you’ll report this though.

I agree. If that were the rule, Id consider going back to being Omega.

But it isnt, so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cheers, Ill give it a look.

1 Like

You are amazing.

As are you.

still no change. sometimes 3 fleets have only active 1-3 sites. what a terrible design.

CCP fault

incursions need 2-3 times more active sites. or give us more than 1 incursion system.
many fleets do not have enough players. end the frrustration or lose more and more players.

2 problems are made by the incursion communitys

1. way to expensive fits. especially 1 bill modules :roll_eyes: in the first years all had faction ships and t2 and survived easy
  2. you split little community in armor and shield. this is not smart.
    if everyone chose e.g. shield, people would have an easier time switching between fleets

many new player join incursions but dont stay. problems made by community and CCP

back then wen i did incursions with armor fleet the meta was to do so much more DPS than the other group they just go away

i dont know if they changed this because there is a long time

No they shouldn’t be removed, just moved to low sec. Problems solved.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.