Instant Corruption In The CSM

Sounds like racism to me. Discrimination. What Null system do you operate out of?

And CCP wonders why players donā€™t vote.
There goes another year of the CSM down the tubes.

I want to make this clear - I didnā€™t run to represent nullsec. I didnā€™t run to represent highsec. Or WHs. Or low sec. Or faction warfare. Or industry. I ran to represent all of the players to CCP, and thatā€™s what I intend to do.

I canā€™t speak for anybody else, but Iā€™m going to listen to all the players, regardless of where theyā€™re from or what they do. I know that the wormhole guys are specifically looking for someone to represent them, and Iā€™m willing to step up and listen to their concerns - and all of yours.

Jinā€™taan and I have already been talking about potential town halls and other events, and I intend to be as communicative as possible.

You all have no reason to trust me at this point, so I intend to prove it to you over the next year.

1 Like

Start with earning it in the first month. What you do in game means nothing. Start listening and discussion now.

Good luck.

Grrrrr Goons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.