Instant Corruption In The CSM

Offering iskies for votes is not a violation? An answer from CCP to clarify would be a good start.

Before an Election of any kind.
After an Election of any kind.

9 Likes

Don’t worry too much. CSM is pretty useless so i could not care less about their small tricks and games.

2 Likes

A violation of what?

Never mind you have just answered my question.

Man, I can’t believe this alt who probably isn’t The Judge would do this. Unbelievable!

1 Like

facepalm

Only with Omega state you can vote.

That includes SP farmers, who can cast hundreds of votes …

1 Like

It is half the reason why elections like this aren’t really elections in the first place but who can garner the most backup within the time limit.

Now if your vote was limited by something a bit better like actual in game time investment in earning the right to vote…

2 Likes

Service guarantees Citizenship. Do you want to know more?

2 Likes

Yes and no… Faction Warfare gets 2 seats, w-space gets 2, remainders can be earned in game by alliances. Can only be in ONE of those seats per alliance. Unlike how we can get more than 2 attached to one group currently…

Yeah… high sec is f’ed.

1 Like

High sec is always f’ed. Always has been since the original days.

2 Likes

I will never pay for votes. I actually pushed for the buying of votes to be banned during my term as a CSM.

1 Like

The Judge has stated that this isn’t him, and I think he’s a bit too smart for something this obviously useless - there’s zero way to verify who has voted for whom after you click “submit vote.” That’s intended to stop something like this from happening in the first place.

It’s a hoax.

1 Like

Really? I was thinking that CCP would be able to find out…

You’re right about most of them, but there are some that truly want to make the game better. Steve’s one of the latter.

1 Like

You understand my point, right?

Yes I do.

Nothing like having a variety of representatives from multiple factions… Oh wait…

Nevermind.

1 Like