Instant Corruption In The CSM

Spam Mailed This

CSM Election
Sent: 2018.06.07 16:05
To: Alshun Hadah, Cathas Estidal, cocola Tsasa, Conar, Dato Tovikov, Don Shimohda, Evasive Shadow Assassin, Fey TheBuilder, Gonetae, Harrison Kado, Hir Miriel, Phugoid, Satrox, Sliven Halit, Thandi Uhura, valda Asanari, Wilbert Cree Foyler, Xiao Biao, Zebulas,

Hello!

If you are an OMEGA then keep reading! If you’re an ALPHA then don’t worry about it, you can delete this!

It’s Council of Stellar Management voting time again! I am paying 50mil to every person who votes for “The Judge” in #1 position this year. Head over to https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote/ and vote for “The Judge” #1 position for CSM.

Evemail a screenshot of your vote and get 50mil per account! Easy!

#VOTE4THEJUDGECSM13

So, this is what the CSM - Pay for votes? Well done, you are true politicians.

2 Likes

Not to mention the clear disrespect to Alpha players :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah well judge, looks like the jury is out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dont be another Zergling do not vote for anyone on CSM only way to make it goes away.

2 Likes

But…I said it before Alphas aren’t players I stand by it.They’re basicly filler to make the game feel more alive.

You could probably replace them all with autopiloting bots and wont notice a difference especialy if you give them player like names.

2 Likes

How nice, you got that mail, too. We should benefit from it and sell our votes to the highest bidder. Personally, I think 50M is a bit low. If the responsible people deem this behavior acceptable, I want more ISK for my votes.

Buying votes (offering ISK for votes) - Similar post of mine in Assembly Hall. Let’s see what comes forth from that. :smiley:

1 Like

Woah CSM vote buying, against the rules or is it an accepted practice? CCP should cancel the election and investigate this matter before proceeding imo.

is sad, like how lazerhawks deal with their recruitment… say one thing do another? yea shady be people. thats why I never believe what the ■■■■ you shitheads say, for one, and for two, I dont vote… lol just another scam, politics is all about getting other people to do things for you. im not lazy, i dont like others to do my dirty work for me, if you want something done right you have to do it yourself.

1 Like

Well it seem’s this is the normal isn’t it

Buy your votes

Rig the election

Treat Alphas like ■■■■ because “they arnt real players”

1 Like

OFF WITH HIS HANDS!

3 Likes

Spending CO2 cash on a rigged election, wants CSM status off the backs of ripped of corpies. Did not get my vote either way.

I never vote, not one of these CSM candidates gives two shits about the player base, they just care about getting “famous”

CCP makes my candidates go away anyway :frowning: My votes don’t count.

1 Like

sounds just like real life imo, and ESPECIALLY america… lmao

1 Like

I WILL DEMAND A RECOUNT! Also, politics bore me. Its not a mechanical contraption I can wrap my head around.

1 Like

Blatant honesty. I like it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be too worried OP. It’s probably a scam. The Judge is already pretty much guaranteed a seat on the CSM as he’s on the Goon voting ticket.

Totally all above board.

Aside from that though, he’s a villain living up to being a villain. A bit of personality is good.

Nothing new here. The CSM has always been little more than a gathering of self promoting egoist or info gatherers for their particular alliance. While there have thankfully been exceptions to this trend over the years, I have never felt that the CSM was particulary interested in representing me or my gameplay. We’ve even had players kicked from the CSM for lack of participation and concerning the issue of reaching out or communicating with the whole community; I’ve experienced more information flow dealing with a bad mime. The sole recent exception is Jin’taan, but is it too much to ask that all ( or at least the majority) of the CSM make some type of effort to reach beyond their own subset of the EVE community? I voted again this year, but I already know what effect it will have on my gameplay.

2 Likes

What are you all complaining about? I gave him 6 votes!

6 Likes

Not really any different from block vote mails.