Into Pochven

There are charts showing systems where wormholes to Pochven appear.

Thread on forums.

2 Likes

Current info suggests this is 3 jumps on the old map before Pochven. It also creates some (confirmed) Pochven-to-Pochven wormholes occasionally.

1 Like

Thank you very much to all those who helped correct my answer. I appreciate it very much. I have also found a very interesting thread.

2 Likes

Aight I went to Pochven and captured some nice photos. The first one isn’t in Pochven but a disrupted gate in kspace. Here they are:

3 Likes

Nice, did you check the disabled gate from the other side? If not, you miss something.

I… didn’t because I couldn’t find any wormholes that lead to the system

The disabled gates look the same in the systems (at least the point I’m wanting to hint you at), and they are in every Povchen system (obviously). Check overview settings to enable “disabled gate” (I think, not online rn), then you can just warp there and look what the trigs did with them …

I think I did see a disrupted gate in Pochven. Even if I did I forgot what it looks like, so I’m gonna do as you say and check one out the next time I go

This is one of the styles of disrupted gate on the pochven side, there are others

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.