Invasion - is NOT FUN

Spend your plex on Omega then. That’s what it’s for.

Alpha clones don’t get to fly trig ships.

Hi-sec system that was .6 is now effectively .3. Props to the determined players who didn’t give up.
Now stop your bitching and jump on the backs of the glorious and ride their coat tails to victory.

2 Likes

■■■■■■■■ mindless ■■■■ AI NPC invasions in a PvP game is hardly adapting, it’s just annoying.

Well, Eve isn’t just PvP. If it was it wouldn’t be a true sandbox.

And honestly, as someone who loves PvE, this is amazing for me. Instead of doing the same thing over and over and over and over again, this has some real consequences to it.

1 Like

I can’t be bothered to care!

1 Like

But why not? Can’t you meet us half way even? Could we fly the Frigate class at least? Maybe?

/facepalm

Carebears say the damdest things :rofl:

4 Likes

Sure. You want stuff for free, I want you to quit EVE entirely. We’ll compromise on allowing you to buy the game and fly triglavian ships.

Does this also apply to the common highsec hauler ganker by any chance?

Yep. The hauler pilot wants to live, the ganker wants free loot. So we compromise at the ganker getting killed by CONCORD and losing more than the value of the loot. It’s not my fault if the hauler pilot rejects the compromise and insists on putting too much value in their cargo.

3 Likes

Now that we’re on the same page, how about giving Alpha pilots some slack.

How about no, PLEX up or pay the monthly sub costs

The slack you get is being able to play the game at all. Buy the game if you want to have everything.

1 Like

An Alpha capsuleer can purchase plex (currently there is a Plex Sale too)
They can then sell PLEX to players for millions of ISK.
Use the ISK to buy ships, modules, Skill Extractors and more.

All I am asking for is that Alpha pilots to be able to fly a Triglavian Ship.

No, sub up…or get REKT what do you not understand?

Omega or nothing get it.

2 Likes

I’m out of here, (this thread)

I said my peace that support changes to suit the current status flow of content for at least the next 12 months.

CSM would get my vote if they can turn this around on their campaign.
Mention mining and Alphas unlocking at least up to Triglavian Destroyer

Hopefully to get a job…then you can go Omega and become a useful member of New Eden…

Space hippies…the worst…

7 Likes

And all you are getting as an answer is “no”. Buy the game or deal with the fact that you can’t do everything you want for free.

I said my peace that support changes to suit the current status flow of content for at least the next 12 months.

The current status suits the flow of content just fine. Paying customers get new content, alphas can buy the game if they want to fully participate. Why is it so hard for you to grasp the concept that alphas are supposed to have desirable content that is unavailable to them? You know, so they have incentive to become paying customers?

3 Likes

Groovy baby… :footprints:

2 Likes

I know, right? It’s the hairy legs.