Invasion - Repping the enemy needs to trigger Suspect

Sure… Let ‘me’ just go and set up a cap production facility in the middle of low sec without actually having the group live there to protect it. I’m sure it won’t get camped & farmed for cap kills, honest.
It’s nothing to do with being narrow minded. High Sec groups live in high sec for one reason or another, to effectively build a cap fleet firstly takes a long time, secondly requires pilot skills which also take a long time, and thirdly to meaningfully build it you have to live in low sec to defend the cap location, at which point you are no longer a high sec group.
I mean, seriously, are you all actually this dumb or are you just trotting out the LOL U SUK memes at this point.

In case the quotes didn’t make it obvious, the ‘me’ is not me personally, but whatever group is doing so.

Yes you should. It takes some effort. or do you want to get everything handed to you on a silver plate?

It has though because you don’t even consider how to solve your problem, you just whine about it here.

yes, there is that thing again: effort. Or should I change silver plater to gold plate?

There is your narrow-mindedness again. You limit yourself. Nobody else limits you venturing into any are part of space and still call yourself high-sec group. Nobody cares what you name yourself. Or are null sec groups who own citadels in high sec all of a sudden not null sec groups anymore. You limit yourself: you are narrow-minded.

You only voice yourself. Don’t be arrogant to think you can talk for anybody else.

Well, you clearly have no understanding of EVE Meta, so yeah.
The fact you think that this isn’t an unbalanced system and that it’s just whining says about all that needs be said.

why do you need to setup a production facility?

Just use NPC stations to build in…duh

Really? Please, point me to what I have said shows I do not understand the “meta”?

The fact you think to know what I think makes you an arrogant asshole without any arguments to back-up his ■■■■■■■■.

I hate to admit this but I fully agree with @Nevyn_Auscent on this.

In my opinion this new Triglavian chapter has been scripted by CCP with unbalanced game mechanics forcing it to evolve in one specific way.

Another thread another DMC post with demands for advantages to his team :joy:

1 Like

Gawd, you really are a fail troll.

I haven’t declared a team.

You are the carebear incarnate, you can’t declare a team, you where chosen by it.

1 Like

Thats war for ya.

1 Like

Stick to the thread topic and stop trying to start a forum flame war with your asinine troll remarks.

Lots of circles, and lots of…
towels?

1 Like

More or less.

Some people have lots of towels

Some expensive towels.

The victorious side has the most numerous, most expensive towels.

And a sore wrist after.

Me? I sell towels and hand lotion.

1 Like

2 Na + Cl 2 → 2 NaCl

1 Like

Eh, that’s not what I’m saying at all. Please don’t try and use my posts to support your agenda.

In Highsec, it’s unbalanced slightly EDENCOM’s way initially.
Once it tips to lowsec, it becomes unbalanced heavily in the Trigs favour.
It’s an unbalanced system overall. But that doesn’t make it scripted. It just makes it sure to reach an outcome.

Um, do you even hear yourself? CCP wrote the freaking game mechanics for it which means it’s scripted to play out a certain way. And I don’t have an agenda here like you do.

Yeah right, that’s not scripted huh?

Anyway, in the future I won’t ever agree with anything you say because all you’ll do is flip flop just out of spite.

1 Like

A biased mechanic doesn’t mean it’s a scripted mechanic.
A scripted mechanic can only have one outcome. A biased mechanic is going to trend in a direction, but if players want to fight against it they can and succeed.
Of course… there are plenty of players fighting to tip at least one system all the way to Null and probably quite a lot more. So it is likely plenty will go that way since as I’ve said, once it starts sliding it favours the trigs heavily.

But that is NOT scripted.
So, don’t go using my posts to try and support your claims that it is scripted.

What a bunch of crock, now you’re just using semantics.

If the game mechanics are coded to be heavily unbalanced towards a specific side, then the entire outcome has been scripted from the very start and only gives the other side the illusion that what they do matters.

But like I said, don’t worry your little head about it, I won’t ever agree with anything you say again, simply out of spite… :no_mouth:

Wow, condescending and wrong all at once. Amazing.
Anyway, sure, it’s semantics, but word choice is often important. And I picked the words biased and unbalanced deliberately, And very specifically did not use scripted.
Because what the other side does, does matter.
People could have broken the trig supporters fleet via various means, it was possible. TEST could force the system back up to EDENCOM control if they wanted. Players actions do matter here, you are just complaining about it being scripted because players have chosen the path of letting it go to Trigs in this particular system. Which… very much says it isn’t scripted.

Calvinism?

Again?

Amazing, twice in one week.