Invasion ship of choice

Hole is still explosive, if they didn’t do a last minute surprise change, just a bit less of.

Thanks! May the cat and mouse ship changes begin.

I suppose CCP dont like the idea of people doing it solo. Could be reason for change. Down side is more may start to become salvaged thieves.

At least on SiSi it was still relatively easy to solo a site in 20min with the right fit. But a lot harder as on TQ yesterday.

This seems to be both the “question” & “answer”. The patch notes refer to trigs “adapting” technology on the run, together with speculation that they are doing so in advance of an escalation on their part. So, looks like CCP is just deliberately changing it up so that we don’t get too comfortable with either fits or tactics.

That would be my observation, that waves were taking longer to complete in the conduits and that additional players had more time to get “involved” as a result. Not just salvaging though. A number of destroyers were acting a bit weird; my best guess is they were not jumping in late to salvage but to help finish off the last Trigs and claim part of the DED/LP rewards.

Contrary to what everybody says, I’ve been running the minor conduits solo with my NApoc until the last update, now their dps seems to have increased quite a bit and some fleet compositions overdps my dual faction armor rep. And even when there are like 4 more battleships on grid, say 3 praxises and a rattlesnake, I end up getting most wrecks with republic fleet valkyries and multifrequency crystals. 2 webs are absolutely necessary and killing the ghosting npcs first because they will disrupt your tracking and reduce your dps.

These being said a Paladin or a Nightmare would do a much better job at this than my NApoc, but still I’m proud of my ship here.

This is the fit I’m using:

[Apocalypse Navy Issue, Invasion Runner]
Heat Sink II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Core A-Type Large Armor Repairer
Core A-Type Large Armor Repairer
Centus X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
Centus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Tracking Computer II
Cap Recharger II

Dark Blood Mega Pulse Laser

Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Republic Fleet Valkyrie x7
Salvage Drone I x5

Imperial Navy Multifrequency L x8
Tracking Speed Script x1

This is something I have not took the time to figure out yet. I been just scanning down the rats in the invasion systems and having fun with those. I read in chat about people waiting for the conduits to come up, but have yet to figure out how. I will probably look it up soon, but if someone feels like explaining it, that would be appreciated.

I refit my mission running Kronos for invasion. So far so good. After a few groups I think I got a solid fit. Blasters with navy ammo, dual web, and dual tracking computers with tracking script for damage application. Sorry I’m on my phone and dont have a link for the fit.

Not sure how it would do in these conduits but it clears multiple waves solo without trouble.

So basically conduits appear on scan probe window before they appear in the overview, and as soon as someone clicks “warp to” in the scan probe window, it appears in the overview too. You don’t need to actually warp to the site, you can stop your ship. You just need to click the arrow icon. But since the buff yesterday it is very dangerous to solo them.

Easy dessie with salvager

Cool, thanks.