Invasions are trapping and one shotting noobs

I am under the assumption these invasions happen in hisec as well as the other secs. How many player gate camps are done at 0.7 system gates. I have yet to run into one tho I am sure it happens, it’s fairly rare.

I see. Thank you for confirming your refusal-to-learn attitude.

Censured

1 Like

NPC ships ganking three day old newbs on gates doesn’t seem to really fit with the concept of “high security” space, but that’s just my two cents. I don’t think even the low sec gate rats aggro on passing ships, do they?

1 Like

Censured

That might be why they put a big warning sign up that says something to the nature of if you go here, you might die. Are you sure you want to do that?

1 Like

Everybody runs head first into a gatecamp eventually. Doesn’t matter if it’s an NPC or players. Them’s the breaks.

1 Like

No, we do care if noobs are playing or staying.

What we dont care about, are new players who are lazy, entitled, who complain, and trash the game without putting any effort into learning or trying things out. For those players, Eve is not for them.

And nothing exemplifies this more than the New Player Q&A section of the forums, where everyone, myself included, constantly help out new players who actually have the will and drive to learn and enjoy this game.

4 Likes

Do you seriously not understand the difference between high, low, and null, or are you just acting like a noob because you have nothing better to do than to act like an idiot?

Censured

Censured

But thats the thing though. Ive been a part of 3 large nullsec alliances, and countless smaller hisec and WH groups.

The only time ive been with people who didnt tolerate or had a “We dont care about you” attitude, was in a hisec corp aimed at recruiting new players. All the other large nullsec groups, all the large lowsec FW groups ive been with, there were plenty of vets who were happy to help new players.

Ive met a lot of veterans. 99% were perfectly happy helping out new players. Only time were serious is when its in the middle of an OP, and the FC is trying to give out orders. Then people will tell you to shut up. But otherwise, we did nothing but foster a relationship with new players whenever we had the chance.

3 Likes

I can still be mugged and murdered, and I can say “Doesnt sound like a FIRST world country to me”. Just because its the highest, or safest place in the world, doesnt mean its 100% safe.

A rising tide raises all boats, and the opposite is true too. Why not elevate the conversation by saying something meaningful?

Censured

1 Like

I know you dont. But I care about you and your opinions, because im a nice guy.

Never said you didnt. But lets be honest here. Who has probably had more interactions with vets? Who has probably had more interactions and discussions here on the forums? You, or me?

You cant call someone a sadist just because they are playing a game as intended by the game developers, anymore than you can call someone a rapist if they win a game of Call Of duty against a female gamer.

If I make a one day old character today, and I engage in PVP, am I still a new player?

If I go through a triglavian system, get a warning pop-up, click “Okay”, and get killed on the other side, is it the games fault for warning me and then dying, just as the warning said I might?

If I play Call Of Duty, and type in All chat, that I dont like shooting games and I just want to enjoy the graphics and the scenery, Is it the games fault being a first person shooter?

2 Likes

Censured

1 Like

Yes, that too. Im a nice guy, you see.

Well, no. Go to the New Player Q&A. How many of those are just saying “Lol new player you idiot you trash just gtfo”? I dont think there are any.

I know you did. But you cant. Not if you actually care about truth and reality and logic and reason and everything else that normal people have to deal with in reali life.

If thats even remotely possible, then we can talk about putting paris in a bottle. Otherwise, everything I said doesnt violate the laws of physics of our universe if or when they occur.

So why dont we come back to reality instead of asking questions that violate the laws of physics and reality.

Censured

1 Like

Your limited understanding of EVE and the player base is glaringly evident.

1 Like

Those idiots… would be CCP.

once you enter New Eden you must consider every action you take as a form of PvP since this is the core game concept. In the asteroid field you’re competing with other pilots to obtain resources; you may also have to defend against ore thieves. On the market you battle for control of the economy in certain areas; for the supply and demand of your products versus other aspiring tycoons. On the battlefield you may fight for glory, for money, or for the right to rule whole areas of space. As always in EVE, it’s your choice.

1 Like