Invasions

I don’t know how to make them show up on the Overview menu like normal npcs do.

The red is too dark and just makes me want to get out of that system.

Invasion another word for “incursion”?

1 Like

Best way i can describe it, is it’s like an incursion when they first came out but with no sites or payout. The only payout is from salvage which is stolen all the time by ninja looters.

As is it’s awful content at the moment and seems to only be in the game to ■■■■ over highsec (scrams on gates). Unless there’s something we’re all missing this is just crap.

3 Likes

You have to wait out the ninja looters, I mucked around with it yesterday and had no intention of bothering to gather loot for the moment. You have to wait them out when people don’t bother to run the content. To be honest most of the time where people can just come in and nick your loot and you have a mass of people doing this, I don’t bother running them, so I guess I will have to wait and see how this will pan out. Was fun watching people get blown up though…

I was not aware of any points or scrams, where did you see this?

2 Likes

Garbage event. It’s a race to wrecks. MWD Interceptor or you will get nothing out of this dumpster fire of ‘content’.

Back to lvl IVs… Then I’ll use the actual bounties/loot/salvage from that to buy the worthless triglavian junk from the market… if I ever care to.

CCP really has no idea where to even begin with quality content. They over-promote reward-less content that has no logic or rhyme or reason to it.

2 Likes

Any NPC with anchoring in it’s name has a scram. I’ve seen gangs of Trigs landing on gates with them.

2 Likes

Thanks I will bear that in mind, I had not noticed being pointed, but everything else…

2 Likes

I lost a Praxis when I was scrammed

2 Likes

two ways:

1. right-click on the triglavian in space and select “add invading precursor to overview”
  2. open overview settings, check entity > invading precursor
3 Likes

Perhaps they could add a tab to Agency:

“Older Content That We Haven’t Screwed Up Yet”

I suspect there’s a lot of players looking for that one.

2 Likes

So Ninja salvaging and Drakes are back.

What is this, 2011?

3 Likes

This doesn’t sound promising. I was flying through some system yesterday, but didn’t stay. I noticed a severe performance hit though …

1 Like

Would a micro jump drive or a mobile jump drive help?

/

Drone speed might be an issue and having range with command skirmish boost might be a good setup.

1 Like

The rewards are so terrible these things will be as dead as Resource Wars unless something changes fast. Yes, its tier 1, but why even release at this point if they’re not worth doing? First impressions matter.

1 Like

Risk / Reward?

Stats as of right now:

• ~ 1400 player ships killed
  • ~ 260b destroyed
  • NPCs have dropped an estimated ~ 5 Scrap Metal combined
  • Ninja Salvagers got everything else without penalty
  • Concord still kills us
6 Likes

You have to understand. Speed tanking on a skirmish drake with drone boost was my trademark Eve Fail setup. It was useless for everything. Now it’s looking like it might be a thing.

1 Like

I think there is a heap of loot when looking at the number of kills and thinking people who are losing ships are not in fleets or no remote rep

/thinking that after seeing many new tech II components being dropped inside cargoholds.
:smiley:
“One mans loot is another mans treasure!”

ps I would lose my ship after reading the comment below"

I was in a random fleet of 30 last night, 5 logi. 12 ships died, self included. We were not all pimp fit and mostly just buffered cruisers / bc / bs.

Your mileage my vary, but from what I experienced it seemed more risky than incursions. You could also factor for that I might be bad and the fleet might be bad.

1 Like

That sounds nice.
But here is what usually happens - excuse my bittervet mode.

• Everybody figures this all out and comes up with perfect bling boat fits.
  • Channels develop around this for people doing this together. How quaint.
  • Permanent ISK sink.img
  • CCP decides to nerf the ISK sink a little, like instead of 100quadrillion ISK per hour, it’ll be 98quadrillion ISK per hour.
  • endless hatred and ranting results from people who act like the ISK sink existed throughout the entire history of Eve and that CCP hates them personally for "the greatest nerf in all gaming history"™
  • the min/maxers fixate and sperg on something else eventually
  • years later people wonder “who does incursion…uh… invasions now?”
  • profit?
4 Likes

Just going to be that guy. You mean ISK faucet!

6 Likes