Investigation Report on Esri Hakuzosu

1000035_128

Date: 16th of April YC 124

To: Caldari State Naval Command

I am pleased to report that the extensive investigation conducted on over 500 Guristas infiltrator cadavers and data recovered from Gurista communications hubs and rendezvous points alike has finally yielded promising results. While, predictably, the bulk of logged communications point to instalations all over Venal, I have been able to pinpoint the source of a great volume of encrypted messages, transmitted immediately before and shortly after the mass-launch of hijacked capsules from Jita 4-4. Coincidentally, the suspect location has also been the destination of a significant number of such capsules.

My operatives are still looking for direct confirmation, but I have reason to believe the suspected ringleader, Wing Commander Esri Hakuzosu, is currently located in a Guristas Testing Station orbiting the 17th Moon of Y-4CFK V, UTZ-7B constellation, Venal.

I have mobilized a full brigade of my personal forces, assembled in boarding and assault teams, and have stationed them in the system aboard a series of covert Forward Operating Bases, where they are prepared to aid in the traitor’s capture. An undercover operative has successfully infiltrated the target installation as well and, at the time of this report’s writing, has identified numerous known Guristas R&D personnel, as well as concrete evidence that the renegade Wing Commander has been present within the past week.

Y-4CFK V - Moon 17 - Guristas Testing Facilities

My men and I eagerly await your command. Be advised that Guristas dreadnaughts have been sighted in system as well, so Navy reinforcements might be prudent to supply in order to ensure the successful exfiltration of the suspect back to State space.

This concludes my report.
Glory to the State.

12 Likes

1000035_128

Date: 3rd of May YC 124

To: Caldari State Naval Command

The situation in Venal remains, for the moment, subdued. While the detachment on task was able to confirm the presence of renegade Wing Commander Esri Hakuzosu in the location outlined in my previous report, she soon thereafter was spotted departing from the facility. Tracking and observation drones recorded her moving to Y-4CFK’s solitary stargate, and jumping to the neighboring system of 6NJ8-V.

While we lost track of Hakuzosu following the jump, she was soon thereafter spotted docking with one of the two Guristas stations in the system, specifically a shipyard registered to Guristas Production.

6NJ8-V VI - Moon 6 - Guristas Production Shipyard

Luckily, this facility happens to be the sole facility used by the organization to facilitate the delivery of stolen Navy Databanks to them by Capsule Pilots. To that end, I had already stationed a number of operatives onboard, as well as set up a higher-priced counteroffer for the equipment, effectively intercepting any such sales, which were then safely returned to Navy hands. I am happy to report that at the time of this report’s writing, a total of 72,318 stolen Databanks have been successfully recovered, either from intercepted pirate infiltrators, or from foreign markets, and safely returned to Navy custody.

Shortly after Hakuzosu was spotted boarding the shipyard, I elected to relocate the majority of my surveillance forces to the new system, while the intelligence assets stationed aboard the station have been further reinforced by a significant number of my own undercover operatives. You will find that any and all usable data that would assist in the swift apprehension of the traitor will be relayed to you as soon as we have it at hand.

This concludes my report.
Glory to the State.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.