Ironwulf for CSM 15

I really, really want to like Komi… but yeah.

I am serious.

Anyone is better than Ironwulf; even Mittens.

Facts straight my friend im still a strat commander

Hey Archer,
I am sorry for the late response.
I have a issue with platforms for a couple of reasons. We run on these grand ideas that we out of the gate have some say in what direction CCP want to take eve. In my experience through listening to past CSM members is you go if get to know CCP. They throw some ideas out you give feed back and at the end of the day hopefully they will ask you what you would like to see.

If CCP asked me what I would like to see worked on.

• Corporation UI : Lets me honest for people that got to do the task of running any group this could use some love. Easier to use maybe a overhaul how corporate permissions are done.
  • Keep pushing for leveling out ship classes and finding uses for the ones that keep getting forgotten about. I.E give the widow some love. Keep messing with Capital ships to make them usable but not dominant.
  • Rorquals able to Bridge Indy ships: This is one of my personal wants
  • When it comes to new player experiences I believe the best driver to keep people in-game or coming to the game is older players. When people join the game and get taken under a group’s wing or individuals watch more people stick around. We have gotten some “little things” to help show the game and getting more tools would be cool.
  • Content Drivers: This has been a discussion for a long time. Many of said most content has been driven by personal vendettas and such. While yes many wars start like this I believe that there got to be a reason for wars. For instance, citadel grinding is a grind, why not just give them a single timer. By now eve is saturated with moon mining citadels, give them a single timer so that its got to be defended or replaced.
  • Corp Entrenchment: I believe the entrenchment and investment into corporations/ Alliances into sov space is high when talking about citadels. Look at ways to better let corps move on from alliance and alliances from space when having rigged Citadels. Most when investing in large/XL structures will sit and go into stalemates due to not wanting to take a loss. I hope that CCP could take another look at this. Ive seen a lot of good corps go blank over large investments which is kind of part of building the sandcastle. Flipside is, of course, you know the price when you do it. At some point work put in is a lot of most non block members.

I could go on and would love to if u want to drop me a DM on discord. Its always open to anyone that wants to poke. Ironwulf #3029

+1 Ironwulf is a good lad, 100% has my vote.

One of the best guys I ever met in EVE. We always had fun, nice fleets and nice times. Thx Ironwulf. Vote for him

• 1 vote . I met Iron a few months ago and started flying with the guy. He has very deep knowledge of the game and has been around for many years. He has passion for the game and he is not shy to express it which is a good characteristic of a leader. I am sure he will make good suggestions towards better EVE. You got my vote friend.

What’s with the loaded question of the position you are running on? If you are asking such a question, then you definitely should know CCP doesn’t have to listen to the CSM on ■■■■, and quite frankly on mnay occasions have downright ignore the CSM on all accounts for most changes in the game.

It’s not the CSM’s job to identify major problems with the game, just as it’s not your job to develop solutions for problems which do or do not exist. The game developers I hear get paid pretty good money to do this on their own.

Another loaded question with what are the areas of the game that could be improved. Hello!!! Have you looked out of the proverbial window lately? You must be one of those guys who gets handed everything for free. It’s a serious problem when a belt can’t even be mined to make one single battleship.

Another shifty question with asking why is it worthwhile for anyone to run instead of merely influencing CSM members. Man, like serious grow some morals. Conflicts of Interest hold true for this shifty idea, and also the ethics of trying to influence a body shouldn’t even be considered with the way you phrased the question.

What concrete evidence? Like is this even a serious question? Can you give us some evidence Archer where you justify this post being necessary to anything being posted here?

A player is running for CSM. It’s very early, and he gave his history. Why not wait until the interviews actually begin on different podcasts such as Talking in Stations, Total War, or any number of other podcasts which host CSM candidates for interviews. I mean hell, even Jin’Taan hosts a youtube video asking questions for people to get to know the candidates a bit better.

Says the alliances biggest shitlord and the guy who is dubbed “the guy who reeeeees” why you still in this alliance is beyond me.

Iron will get my vote, he is a passionate driven guy when it comes to content, has been FCing fleets for as long as I can remember and spends alot of his time theory crafting new doctrines to push his current alliance to next step.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.