Is Cardinal-Duke Chakaid a Blooder?

Woah now, I think you’re treading dangerously close to heresy with that one…

4 Likes

I mean, this is a thread about a member of the Theology Council and representative of an Heir being an obvious blooder as well as an all-around piece of trash.

It’s going to get spicy.

But really, you definitely should not obey anyone who thinks it’s a good idea for Chakaid to hold any sort of power.

It matters little if he is personally a Blooder or not, when it is clear he associates with them and approves of them and they do his dirty work for him.

5 Likes

Let us not forget it was the Khanid Kingdom that captured the Red Chamberlain. The Blood Raider Covenant, unable to strike at the strength of the Kingdom directly have instead chosen to implicate a man with no involvement in their heresies for a clear objective – to lay the finger of suspicion upon a good man who serves the Crown. It is clear in this thread that there is no evidence of collusion between representatives of the Kingdom and the heretics of the Covenant, only the reaching of excuses to promulgate lies and slanders due to personal animus involved.

We are not barbarians in Amarr like the apostates of the fallen Republic who instigate public which hunts at any suspicion without shred of evidence for no other reason than the pursuit of personal power and grudges.

He ran to them for help and they offered him to the Empire as part of a plan to re-establish ties with the Empire.

The man ■■■■■■■ picked an obvious Blooder as a potential Champion for the Trials. Also, the blooders did hit the Kingdom in Kahah. I believe they were either after Queen Zidarez who was there at the time or to serve to give the Kingdom plausible deniability.

It is as Elsebeth said. Regardless of what he believes, he clearly associates with and approves of the Blooders.

Things like the Kingdom’s actions in Kahah, the nearly unopposed (outside of capsuleers) rapid ascension to power of people like Chakaid, and the escalation in the warzone with the Floseswin invasion don’t exactly do a good job of painting us as “not barbarians.”

1 Like

The Red Chamberlain did indeed run to the Blood Raiders for help, but he was captured by a task force of the Royal Khanid Navy in Anath

Yes, I forgot this. Blessed be the swift response in dealing with heretics and their schemes by Cardinal-Duke Chakaid.

That a good man like Cardinal-Duke Chakaid who is diligent in his promotion of the Faith to ascend the ranks of the Theology Council is no doubt due to his talents as a theologian as evidenced by his experience with Right Action Ministries in the Kingdom. As for the escalation in Floseswin – it is about time we returned to the example set by Saint Damius the Conqueror in regards to the base and inherently evil nature of the Minmatar people.

I know where he was “caught” and by whom. I’m saying that Karsoth turned to the Kingdom for help and they turned on him for a political win. Karsoth wanted the Kingdom to see him safely through to Delve.

I mean, the Kingdom wanted Fabai in order to connect directly to Delve in order to be closer with those whom they work with.

More unsubstantiated rumours and theories I see. What is next, Omir Sarikusa is a clone of Saint Garkeh?

I don’t think that’s the case but wouldn’t be entirely surprised.

It’s no use to put up with disagreeable people only because you’re nominally on the same side. You’ll just end up looking like a sycophant trading your convictions away for approval that will never come.

Funnily enough, it was one of your kin that taught me that lesson.

Tyranny has many faces.

1 Like

With time, God inevitably reveals the truth and punishes the sinners. Such was the fate of the Red Chamberlain. Such was the fate of some others of even higher standing, as history teaches us.

We’ll see the truth one day about this matter, too.

2 Likes

I, for one, would be shocked and appalled if the truth was that Cardinal-Duke Chakaid was a Blooder.

That is something that certainly cannot be applied to an entire nation. There are good people among all different nations. Not all are good. There are also bad people among all nations. But not all are bad.

And if you really want to evaluate the reputation of a nation, I believe deeds speak louder than words. Every nation has a public image and for the most part slavery favoring nations have a much worse image than a nation that has been enslaved, has fought for their freedom and no longer relies on oppressing empire laws to protect them from slavery.

As for Chakaid - the first argument of Captain Elkin is pretty solid. If Chakaid has appointed a blooder supporting individual for the Trials, then this can be fact-checked, right? Make the research.

Saint Damius the Conqueror who ruled the Empire as the great Emperor Damius III saw the evil and degenerate nature of the Minmatar peoples for what it was and is. This is why the Minmatar people were not afforded the usual chance at submission to apostates – their existence was such an affront to God that their evil could only be absolved through conquest and reclaiming. Even now, the Minmatar have spent centuries in chains for their corrupt and evil nature is difficult to change, but by the grace of God it may yet be brought into the purity of the light.

1 Like

Just read this thread. The evidence is all there, and speaks for itself.

5 Likes

Looks to me like an egregious failure on the part of those administering the Amarr Championships to conduct proper background checks of capsuleers.

Careful now. edeity’s selection and vetting was done by your beloved Cardinal-Duke Chakargle. The last person who suggested he might have erred in that process saw her family’s hab module on the station where they lived attacked with what we’d come to know as Deathglow.

3 Likes

However, that Cardinal-Duke Chakaid was the unfortunate victim of a Sanist deception on the part of Edeity does not make him a Blooder himself in my eyes.

One of the first things you see when you look up info on Edeity is him proclaiming that “Omir is his lord.”

There’s nothing that could have fooled him. Ediety is very open about who and what he is. Chakaid knowingly picked him.

3 Likes