Is Imperium unstoppable?

I think they should limit multiboxing to two or three characters may be anything more than that it just really hard for a person to handle anyways Get rid of it fat chance to ever going to do that

Remind me who the Imperium is?

Short answer, Nope.

CCP could stop them np, all they have to do is ban all the bots and they would implode.

2 Likes

And risk Mittens making sure most of their members cancel their subs even for a month?
Nope, never gonna happen, cause CCP dont have the balls to go after the big guys in this game, which is why all changes to the game affects 0,0 blobs in a good way, while nerfing all game styles that involve smaller gangs/alliances from being able to do harm to the big guys.

Everything to keep the blob and with it the majority of players happy, all at the expence of fun gameplay.

THIS!

1 Like

This is not true. BoB was actually the most skilled entity that ever existed (by skil, and skill points) but it was never in any way shape or form the largest, or even amongst the top population based entties. It had 2.5k Players, where rivals like Ascn, goons, etc were over 7000.

Infact at one point goons tried to ban together 80% of eve and still lost.

The simple truth is that eve is not what it use to be. Some “power blocks” (groups of alliances) and “alliances” there in are what i would deem “immortal”.

As developers, it is our job to allow people to play in the sandbox we make, though i would of never allowed this in my game, ccp has decided for some reason to allow immortal entities to exist, and its something that needs to be addressed asap.

the truth is, eve is desperately need in entire overhauls to systems in the game in significant ways like the change of player owned stations to citadels. Mining, Diplomacy system, corporations are a few of those things that need to be “completely” redesigned.

I understand alot of you players do not understand whats involved in this, but in essence mining needs to be reworked so you cannot afk and there is an element of skill, alliance and corporations over all size and amount of null space they canave needs to be reduced to around 20% of its current rates, and diplomacy needs to be reworked so that entities cannot have more then say 5 enemies or allies. Overview can be modified to remove alliance and corporation tickers. this would basically result in things on the overview being blue, white or red (go america/britain/aussie land?) which would result in significantly more complex management of power blocks possibly to the point of invalidating them. With some simple changes to the docking system (being blue is now required to access a station) you could essentially almost fully nullify renting space.

These sorts of changes are whats needed to revitalize eve. After all if you cant find pvp content, the result is to many allies, and if you cant kill miners the result is to much warning (possibly ditch private channels in eve).

It’s pretty clear EVE is not for you, so bye!

And yes, Imperium is unstoppable.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.