Is there an offline version of eve?

Just is there i know it would be lonly but is there

Try the X series of games, its fairly good

2 Likes

try X4 Foundations, GoG is a DRM free site to get the game.

1 Like
1 Like

Astrox Imperium, heavily influenced by Homeworld and Eve; still early access but available on Steam or GoG.

1 Like

An offline version of a multiplayer game. Is that sort of…like the sound of one hand clapping ?

2 Likes

But why do you put a space between the end of your sentences and your question mark?

one hand clapping ?

Elite Dangerous :laughing:

Singeplayer mode in an “MMO”

PVE farmers :rofl:

It’s a secret Illuminati cabal signal so that other alien-human hybrids under the control of our mantis insectoid overlords will recognise the signal for taking over the world.

1 Like

Don’t confuse or conflate farming and botting. One is bad, and the other is fine.

Yah sadly. I don’t regret the purchase. But that’s an entirely different discussion.

Back then I used to play a game called “Galaxy On fire 2.” Awesome phone game. Did all the campaigns and it was well worth the money when I was growing up.

Do not buy the PC version.

1 Like

okay pve farmers that have 50 accounts running on bots

1 Like

You would think that CCP would have software that could detect these degenerates…

i wish they did

1 Like

Astrox Imperium is as close as you’ll get

Even if there was an offline version of EVE, players would still cry to CCP about getting killed by FOB rats while they are AFK in the next room watching Netflix and rubbing one out to Blanche from the Golden Girls…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.