Is there any plans to close the loop hole that is ganking?

JC Mieyli
Now that was FUNNY haven’t laughed so hard in a long time

2 Likes

at least someone got it
or at least found it funny
im an immature kid
sue me

3 Likes

I’m not a ganker (well I tried to gank a bot once - didn’t work, and CONCORD killed me). And I’ve been a victim of ganks. Having said that, I’m not sure why special in-game mechanics are needed to deal with ganking. You are essentially saying special mechanics are needed to deal with players shooting other players’ ships.

so am I wife say’s i’ll never grow up…just turned 67 yesterday…keep the laughs comming

4 Likes

thats cool happy birthday and hope more oldies come to the game

I have been ganked in an empty freighter.
It sucked at the time but made me change my game play. It will never go away.

thanks but age is but a number …its how you feel that counts
Fly safe

2 Likes

you too and if you ever wanna fly dangerous hit me up and we can figure something out

Nope.

Because life is not fair. Why should EVE be?

What loophole? I love when people claim to think ganking in most instances is fine, but offer a change that would drastically interfere with ganking. Just man up and admit you want to see ganking banned.

Honestly, I could see a change not allowing pods with active criminal timers from docking in NPC stations, but not allowing -5s or worse to dock wouldn’t really make sense. The criminal’s ISK is just as good as anyone elses’ to the Empires’ treasuries. Criminals IRL are still allowed to go to the mall and buy stuff.

1 Like

will do I’ll put you on my friends list do the same for me if you care to…buy the buy take a look at my idea for new event if you like the idea spread the word it would be appreciated :wink:

1 Like

and if one player can destroy the efforts of 50
how do you think that will scale when you have 50 of those group together

Not at all. Dumb people like me don’t group together.

pretty sure they cant
gotta sit on a safe spot till the timer runs down iirc

but will still get wrecked by players who do
not sure how to feel about this post

You recall incorrectly. Criminal capsules can dock once their weapons and session timers have expired. 60 seconds, maximum.

Not if 1 dumb player like me “can destroy the efforts of 50”.

Pretty sure I saw a red flashy in a NPC station yesterday. What they do is dock in a station with their flashy pod and (generally) nothing else to get a free rookie ship, then undock in the rookie ship to pull CONCORD, wait for CONCORD to explode the rookie ship, then redock until criminal timer expires.

1 Like

my mistake been a while since i went red blinky i thought you had to wait for red blink to run out before docking

yeah but each of those players will also be capable of wrecking the fforts of 50
balance remember

So, which is it? Do 50 wreck 1 or does 1 wreck 50?