Issues with launching clients

For some time I had the following issue. I open the launcher and start a client. The first client launches usually without an issue 95% of the time. Other times I see the wine processes start - a normal client takes 50-90% cpu depending on usage (as shown in Activity Monitor) - but this time it takes just 0.3% CPU and the client never actually launches. In the launcher I see the account name highlighted in green and have the stop sign as if the client was running but if I want to play, I have to kill the wine process and try to relaunch. But as 95% of the time it works, this does not bother me too much. The biggest issue is the client #2 #3 and #4 have about 50-50% chance to launch or get stuck. This sucks as I run 2-3 clients all the time and during rage pings having to repeatedly kill processes and try again is really annoying. Has anyone experienced this? Any idea what this could be caused by?

I am running a MacBook Pro 15" 2017 with macOS 10.13 and now 10.14 but it has been happening regardless of OS versions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.