ITEM HANGER needs savable tabs!

Right click item hanger to create and name a new hanger tab… this needs to happen CCP. Its a real problem having to sort though hundreds of items again just to be able to sell them. NOT OK. Fix this!

You can use station containers as folders.

11 Likes

You have a search box on the top right corner of the window… and that’s not a new feature…

4 Likes

Fantastic…more laziness and hollering for arbitrary ■■■■■■■■.

As stated above by @Daoden just by station cans and give them names appropriate to their contents.

7 Likes

but are the cans unlimited?

What do you mean by “unlimited”?

There’s a limit of 1,000 unique stacks of items in any inventory hold, so at most, you can have 1,000 assembled containers, each with their own 1,000 stacks of items inside.

1 Like

ok, more importantly though, can you sell items that are in the containers?

If you mean “sell” as is sell directly from inside the containers to the market, then no. You have to move the item out of the container.

If you want to do that, you can use Inventory Filters to sort your items.

if you cant sell from the cargo containers that defeats the whole purpose. sometimes i bring massive loads of a plethora of different things im trying to sell that i dont want mixed in with everything else. Its just a big hindrance, nobody can argue with this.

if you cant sell from the cargo containers that defeats the whole purpose. sometimes i bring massive loads of a plethora of different things im trying to sell that i dont want mixed in with everything else. Its just a big hindrance, nobody can argue with this

Then use Inventory Filters.

5 Likes

That doesn’t work either, because there are things certain from the same category i want to sell. i dont want to sell everything from a certain category. do you know how many variations there are of the same type of thing in this game?

You can make custom filters that sort out exactly what you want.

1 Like

ill look into that and get back to you. thanks

Wanna bet?

5 Likes

Could be just a + button in inventory window to add a station container to store stuff in it, when clicked it would go to market and you could buy it from market from NPC or someone who solds them.

https://forums.eveonline.com/c/technology-research/player-features-ideas

thats totally false. Sort by name, quantity, Type, and Est price is not at all what im talking about, and is not at all helpful.

CCP even removed hangar tabs from the fleet hangars some time after the filter system was introduced. User created custom filters are way more flexible and powerful, you just got to get used to them.

If you have additional requirements, you should explain those in more detail. And then there’s the previously linked forum for threads like this.

1 Like

Imagine this (just do it!):

What if, you make containers for the stuff you don’t want to sell, and the ■■■■ you do want to throw on the market is just hanging around in your hangar, where you can sell it nice and easy.

I do this as well in all stations where I have stuff and sell stuff… Just have containers labeled as “Export XXX” if it has to go somewhere, and I have 1 can there which I label as junk to sell and once in a while I empty it out and sell it all.

It ain’t that hard…

1 Like