James 315 still lives!

There are but it really depends what it is you want to shoot at.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Weapons

1 Like

Right now I only shoot at NPC pirates in Minmatar space in missions.

If you are flying Minmatar ships then Autocannon and Artillery are what you probably should focus on.

1 Like

Rhaza, you’ll quite possibly find yourself dealing with a whole other sort of brush-off in the Forum. It can be demoralising - at best…

Still, perhaps you should persist in your endeavours, with both Rookie Help and these sub-forums.

I’ve never found the Help channel very good because of the speed of the exchanges, and not necessarily the quality of advice given (or the manner in which it’s imparted).

Just keep going; the best of luck to you!

4 Likes

I have started to train with Autocannons and Artillery. I just saw that my corvette could fit two missile or rocket launchers and thought it would come in handy.

1 Like

Generally speaking, mixing weapon systems is a bad idea, at least thats what most people believe.

There are exceptions, but mostly, stick to those, and do your Agents they will grant you free ships to arm appropriately.

2 Likes

I think I’ll find a corporation to join that accept rookies and ask my questions to them also.
I have played a few online games and my short experience is that Help channels aren’t very effective. Good thing we have the webpages and videos to learn things.
The forums are all the same, I guess. Some people are to be replied to and some others are to be brushed off. Nature of the beast I guess.

Thank you. I will. This game is incredible. I think my dad wants to play it too lol

1 Like

And also “not a bad idea” to fit weapon systems your ship is bonused for. :wink:

1 Like

No kidding. Some of those bonuses can go up 50%. Can’t pass that up.

Also, dont put all your stuff/value in one ship.

You might get ganked and you may feel compelled to quit if youve lost the lot :wink:

I know this game is based on pvp. I’m not going to put all my eggs in one basket and when I lose ships I’ll get over it. Not going to fly anything expensive until I can hold my own.

3 Likes

Good lad. Thats a good attitude to have.

1 Like

Eve university or brave newbies are two great corps to learn from

2 Likes

Thanks. Going to apply to both.

1 Like

Topic Moved to Crime and Punishment.

~Buldath

Isn’t it against the EULA to pass oneself off as another player? Your bio has a link to that blog claiming it to be your own.

Are you James 315?

James 315 owns the blog, not me. If I owned the blog it would be Aikodanuja.net.

3 Likes

Aiko ganked him

So, he’s still dead? Which is it?

Didn’t he have a mock funeral? :headstone: