January 2018 Release - General Feedback

wooops! Sorry, my bad :frowning:

Ah so it follows standings colors. Although it makes even more sense now, personally I’d be pleased with old red and old blue I’ve got used to kept. Concord, station and gate guns were always white and now it’s really awkward + doesn’t work too well on overview.

Fix Expeditions (now it shows all lost ones “The trail seems to have run cold as this point” with pure script instead of coordinates/path).
Remove Start Conversation bubbles.
Bring back all you wiped from Journal - no one ask you to do that you done.
Give us the option to disable flashing icon of that f****g bells and whistles called The Agency.

6 Likes

“To reduce notification spam, you will no longer receive a notification when a bounty is claimed, which you placed more than 6 months ago.”

ThankYou ThankYou ThankYou !!!

1 Like

Bring back journal functionality until you fix the agency mess.

6 Likes

I almost cannot wait for the announced color “fixes” to come.

It is probably not a good idea to color the empire faction police in red if they do not like you - you may get the idea that shooting back is a good one…

1 Like

I note that CCP has not responded to any of the complaints relating to the multiple losses of game functionality in this discussion. It does appear that CCP is simply ignoring Omega concerns.

3 Likes

I got one of these FOB next door. So I thougth I’d fly over and see whats up with the new update. “oh look, two red ventures”. I landed next to them, and they warp off. Next thing I have a 10 man npc fleet warp in on my venture, trying to sh*t all over it. While warping away, I’m laughing. This is going to create alot of salt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

please please get rid of the start conversation box above names! it is super distracting and makes it really hard to see who is a neut, red, or blue. now instead of a quick glance I have to spend wasted time really looking over the pilots in local. At least give us a way of shutting that off. the start convo box is very un needed. please fix this!

6 Likes

Oh it will, pretty soon I think. While you could get away with FOB patrols fairly easy, miner response fleet is a whole different story …

From PvE point of view I think It’s a good change though.

Ty for the expedition fix -.- I’m watching you, don’t break it again.

1 Like

Escalations

Screenshots 1/3

Escalations

Screenshots 2/3

Escalations

Screenshots 3/3

Just logged in so not sure whats been happening before now, still need to check and read through previous posts, so apologies if already posted, but the reloading thing is a tad annoying, why can the ammo already loaded not already go into pre existing ammo stacks rather than than x (being number of weapons) number of seperate stacks, makes my cargo hanger look messy :stuck_out_tongue:

There was not a single thing wrong with the old agent finder. I found it fast, useful and easy to use. Even when you finally put R&D agents in the new Agent Finder function of the Agency, I can not see any advantage it will give me, but I can see numerous disadvantages.
I have no OOOH that is sooo cool feeling, I get 'Are you f*ing kidding me!

8 Likes

Please remove the chat-bubble-icon , or make it optional if you worked real hard on it
as a dev to make it work…

6 Likes

The agency window does not work as an agent finder.

• The agency window can not show more than 12 agents. If you set filter to show agenst of a specific corp it only shows 12 agents and ignores the existence of any other agent. This flaw makes it practically impossible to look for agents more than 10j from your current position.

Here you can see that the window only shows 12 Ministry of Internal Order agents. Haimeh has three Ministry of Internal Order security agents.

• You can not search agents of certain region. You can only search relative to your current location. And in practice you can not search beyond your current region due to above bug.

• You can set mostly useless current, 2, 5, 10, unlimited jump number filsters. But due to the problem above the unlimited does not work at all.

• You can not filter by system security.

• You can not filter by availability. So when you arrive to your new home you can’t just go to agent finder and do “show all agents of current region that I have standings for”

• The map position resets every time any of the filters is changed. The default angle and zoom level makes the map into useless blob of overlapping dots.

• You can not search for storyline agents. The storyline mission is always from the nearest valid storyline agent. So you could pick you mission giver so that you get storyline from corp you are grinding. Now you can not locate storyline agents at all.

• Can not search for locator agents. There is no way to find locator agents now.

• The agency window does not show any agent info if you are currently in a wormhole.

16 Likes

So you’ve finally removed the Agent Finder despite all the feedback to the contrary… Wonder what did you want that feedback for…

The Agency is utter crap for finding locator agents…

Wow, how smart of you CCP… Very, very smart… Great job, congrats…

6 Likes

Hi. There used to be a total number of LP shown in the focus one would run incursions - which by the way, was very useful (and one does not have to do that math site by site to figure out the numbers). Where can I find that in the new Agency window with this new patch?

8 Likes