January 2018 Release - General Feedback

ISD gave you totally useless advice , well done @ISD Sparrow.

1 Like

Chat bubble icon needs a toggle switch in settings.

2 Likes

This isn’t unique to missiles, firing any weapon long enough will have you run into the issue. Rapid missiles are just going to be getting the worst of it. The issue I keep seeing on guns is that at some point in firing two or three in the group will just have their ammo vanish and the whole group will jam because of that.

Agreed–just adds screen clutter, it was easy enough to chat with a right mouse click.

1 Like

In the “new” “agent finder” I don’t see any option for “available to me” filtering out completed career agents or agents you lack standings for should be a trivial and essential filter.

Not that it should auto-filter anything, but it should be a toggle-able option.

4 Likes

In the Agency window, there is no drop-down for “R&D” agents. What is the recommended way of finding “R&D” agents now?

-Sarra Somers

2 Likes

Why, oh why did you have to mess with our hangar order?

Now, instead of all skins being at the top, they are at the bottom of the hangar

(and get rid of those annoying, and stupid convo bubbles in all chat)

3 Likes

Another new bug in the January 9, 2018 release:

If you are reloading missiles and attempt to loot a wreck, you cannot loot the wreck until your ship’s missiles have finished reloading.

Sarra Somers

3 Likes

Are you sure you haven’t just changed the sort order yourself?
Right click in hangar > Sort by > type (or something similar)
(I at least don’t remember/know about us changing anything with that)

The chat bubbles in Local HAVE TO GO. no if’s or buts
The chat bubbles in other windows, should also go, not needed and bad User Interface / Experience here.

4 Likes

No, and you can`t change it either

PPL are complaining at blue colors and chat bubbles? Really? Get used to it. Crazy. Well, EVE was always crazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

just wait until you "accidentally " hit a few of them; btw, they block half the character names

Why should I click on them accidently? Well, playing the GUI for 12 years now. And who cares when some random chars in this universe will block me because they can’t deal with a chat window popping up? My char names are anyway half cut all the time. :wink:

happens to me too.

but interesting that you dont remember/know about this. tells something in general about ccp these days.

Another bug:

The screen continually glitches whenever the ‘Ship Tree’ is opened.

Sarra Somers

1 Like

Please can you clarify which standings affect the NPC’s colour.

The patch notes say:

NPC Bracket Colors have been reworked.

• Blue indicates a friendly NPC either by nature or due to your standings with their faction.

This does not reflect what I am seeing.

I have faction standings of around zero to both Gallente Federation and Caldari State, but corp standings of around +9 with Astral Mining and Ishukone.

If the patch notes are accurate, then the faction standings should be dictating the colour of the NPCs which should be white (neutral), and yet I see them as blue.

Have I misunderstood the patch notes, or is the wording regarding faction incorrect?

Please remove the chat bubbles in local chat or at least make a toggle switch for them in settings. I accidently convo’d people already on multiple occasions. Its hard to adjust to it after 10 years of eve playing without the chat bubbles and I honestly dont care for them, they’re an annoyance.

Also there are graphics glitches at undocking, not all the time, but they do pop up once in a while, like I just had with particle colors just staying in one place on my screen and not moving around with camera moving.

Besides that, all is peachy.

2 Likes

What do you want them to respond?

It’s like George ■■■■■■■ Lucas and Episode 1. Complete ■■■■. Probably pushed by Hilmar, who knows.

In any case, they may have ■■■■■■ up the large portion of the player base that sits in high-sec and plays missions. Hopefully they quit in droves.

Lovely that @Chribba seems to have disabled the online agent finder, probably had to at CCP’s request.

Anyway, you want your full list of agents, show info on the ■■■■■■■ Caldari Navy and scroll down the list.

2 Likes

There is something that i notice on the screenshots. The first two have the sentense: “The trail seems to have run cold at this point”. Isnt this the message for some not triggered escalation?
The 3rd one clearly says Guristas Scout Outpost.
Can it be that there are finished and not triggered escalations struck in the list?