January 2018 Release - General Feedback

I noticed the same. The order in the hangar was changed. And i have changed nothing on my settings. It does not matter for me if they are on top or bottom or top. But there was clearly something changed.

1 Like

@Memphis_Baas

I expect them to respond here to all issues not just selective ones like the colours and hanger order. Not one response in regards to the issues most people are talking about.

You Hope people quit in droves? Really. Why would you wish the player based leave. Protest sure I understand that. But quit and leave?

There was another post that I wrote that cribba responded to and he gave a link to an archived version of agent finder. I’m at work now so cannot find the link (I’m on my phone)

Because no other form of protest works? I am, however, also fine with certain devs and management leaving frustrated.

This is bovine waste. Why should we accept that CCP delivers rubbish to us and then use out of game tools when the ingame tools worked for over a decade? This kind of reasoning is exactly why CCP (and other developers/companies) can get away with this kind of attitude. You are part of the problem that causes all these issues.

1 Like

Developers tend not to comment on features they didn’t have any hand in developing or testing. Paradox is on the team that made the changes that he’s discussing.

I’ve just attempted to do this myself and can’t reproduce the issue. Can you submit a bug report with the step to reproduce this? Details about the type of wreck, launchers and charges, and the method by which you looted the wreck would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

6 Likes

@CCP_Lebowski - that makes sense. I suppose that then begs the question why are the devs that did develop the main things being complained about not responding.

@Rivr_Luzade - I am not saying it should be accepted that CCP do that. I was pointing out that the eve agent site. Which has also been around for many years was still available. There have always been 3rd party apps. Either for features that CCP do not do. Or the 3Rd party apps are better in which case. Why would I not use the better option. If CCP supplied a better option I’d use that.

1 Like

Maybe they are working on a fix and dont want to be distracted or lose time by having to post or discuss on the forum.
At least this is what i hope :grin:

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

Dani Murano

Marked as “The trail seems to have run cold at this point” is a ghostly traces with expired / interrupted / completed (deadlock for DEDs) escalation - removed from the Journal but exists in the Agency window.

Screenshot for 9 January 2018 Release 1.1 patch

P.S. Problem solved in 10 January 2018 Release 1.2 patch

Totally agree with this.

There is a difference between an auxiliary service (like the out of game agent finder in the past to get a bigger picture) and a mandatory third party service (like the archived agent finder now because the ingame agent finder does not work at all). Right now, CCP is driving the cart against the wall and forces virtually people to use third party services which are not necessarily available for everyone and every mentioning of such TPS without hammering guilt into CCP’s heads is nothing but an encouragement for CCP to continue on that path.

Which NPCs are you discussing? In general all NPCs will have stayed the same color as they were before the January release. So I would need the context of which NPC you are discussing. The exception to this is the new NPCs (Mining Operations, FOB/Shipyard forces).

20 Likes

So, as of today post-SDT, I see that SKINs are now sorted at the end of the hangar item-list, as opposed to first at the top. The way it was, I found, was quite conveniently out of the way, with mostly modules and other useful things (along with useless souvenirs, but those can be disposed of easily and quickly enough) at the bottom. Now the bottom is cluttered with these collected items instead, sigh…

1 Like

Ah, sorry, you guys are right :slight_smile:
I forgot that the SKINs were just moved to their own category, which affects their sort order (from Category starting with A to a category starting with S, which places them towards the end of the sort order)

1 Like

Until R&D agents are added to the Agency, you can show info on a R&D corp and use the agents tab. Not ideal, but works.

Thanks go to voetius for identifying this workaround.

-Sarra Somers

Visual Renovations:
Old Visual Combat complexes:

New Visual Combat complexes:

The question arises.
Where did the effects of the asteroid environment ? I want to note that they have disappeared since Augustus.
All settings are at the maximum. All inclusive.
The asteroid environment was in missions and combat complexes.
Question to the representative of the ССP:
Why did you remove it ?

Maybe it’s time to seriously deal with the project ?

2 Likes

Sorry to have to be directly, but this comment means you either got serious issues regarding internal communications and really dont know better, or lie (but i dont want to assume that). Simply jump a bit around, sentries and (npc) ships are deep blue now. to actually show you what i mean, i simply undocked on the station im currently on.

1 Like

You know, there was a time the entire player base rose up and told CCP to kiss its arse…

Think it was labelled the Jita Riots…

5 Likes

May we have that “chat bubbles” turned off somewhere in the settings?

1. It shortens people names.
  2. It may accidentally start unwanted chat by clicking.
  3. I’m totally ok with old way of starting conversation via rightclick.
5 Likes