January 2019 Release - Known Issues

A venture/CD fleet doesn’t sound efficient at all, though the word that should bee highlighted is “fun”. People do fleets that are just silly in the name of fun that they wouldn’t do when there’s an actual objective to be completed.

I guess you missed the part where pandemic legion started to use a bunch of ravens and CD’s to “boosh” themselves around citadels and kite them to death? It was hailed at the time as inspirational genius, defeating a trifecta of “broken” ( which have since been changed ) mechanics of oppressive citadel void bombing/neutralizing and constant citadel warp scram/stasis webifying.

That depends on your point of view. When stealth bombers were patched many moons ago there was an “issue” that stopped the normal behaviour of cloaked ships de-cloaking each other when two cloaked ships approached within the de-cloaking proximity range of each other.

To some this would have indeed been seen as a “bug” ( I believe CCP even stated as such ) though to many others the change meant that stealth fleets became significantly more practical to operate and remain so to this day.

It is far from optimal, but like the example above, sometimes accidents lead down paths that are ultimately beneficial and it is wondered why the mechanic wasn’t that way from the begining.

Can’t see any player owned structures on my overview unless I’m near one. And the ones I have access to show I don’t have access, but I can still dock in them.

I thought there was suppose to be a “fix” for these issues after undocking, not break it completely?

Thanks for reporting this, this issue was resolved this morning, restarting your client should get you the fix :slight_smile:

the issue has not been resolved. i am still having it. i cannot control my citadels. i am in the process of trying to refuel them and am unable to. i closed and reopened my client several times and it finally let me fuel one of them but the issue still persists on all my others. i have tried changing structure profiles even making new public ones with no restricted access and i cannot take control of my citadels. they also seem to appear and disappear from my overview between resets of the client.

Aside from your final point regarding overviews, the issues you are talking about there are wildly different from the point I was responding to. Could you please submit a bug report for the problems you are experiencing and we’ll take a look, thanks!

i have an open ticket and have been waiting for a response. i have 4 hours until my citadels offline and lose 4-5 week pulls

I don’t see any bug report from you, was it reported from a different character? Could you give me the BR number?

SUPPORT REQUEST #848855 on character admiral darkhammer

Alright, that’s a support ticket to our customer service team who can’t help with bugs. Regardless, if admiral darkhammer is the character with the issue I’ll take a look at what I can see, thanks.

If you have time reproducing the issue on the affected character and submitting a bug report (F12 -> Report Bug) would be super helpful as it will give us all your client logs.

doing it now on this character

ID EBR-170468

Thanks for the bug report, I’ve got it now. It seems that both of the structures you cannot access have a different access list assigned to them than the one you can access, this other access list doesn’t appear to include any of your characters that you reference. Can you please confirm that this is intentional?

If not, once you have resolved this please be aware that i can take up to 5 minutes for an access list change to apply.

I hope this helps!

i have been toying with all of my access lists to try and get it to work. this is not intentional. both of the access lists should have my entire corp set to dock and gun. earlier it was saying i did not have docking access on the overview yet i was tethered and able to dock.

I understand that, let me be clear, the access list you have on the structures you are unable to access, do not have your characters on them.

This issue you mention here:

Is not related to this at all and was fixed this morning.

I checked latest PL bashes and … HAC’s, capitals, T3C’s, …, even AF’s. Found no CD bunches. They seem to have forgotten their genuine invention. You dont really need that to kill a citadel, 1 CD is enough as gtfo option. So again, for fun - yes, practical use - no. You cant call broken what is not even close to meta.

Opening the map takes about 30 seconds where as before it was instant. opening info panels of systems while in the map also takes longer than it used to. Maybe this is a first world problem but it’s been annoying enough for the last week or so that I felt I should say something about it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.