Jetcan Charity Thread

Simple premise.
Go outside a station and jetcan something valuable for other people to get for free, no yellow cans legit abandon it and giveaway for free to other people.
Random time, random place.
Post pics of the fun below.
I will post shortly.

Reserved

first giveaway was fun

jita, free bpo, good times.
o7
shoutout to @Pernicious_Cheese

for grabbing this one/
o7
oh no a vet came in at the last minute and stole it! learn to probe people could make you so much money so fast!

@carlongrard @carl ongrard idk how to tag thius person im not being shown his name on forums halp!

Moved to In Game Events - EVE Online Forums

1 Like

Thank you for the assistance I typically post in market but ventured out a little o7

Not a jetcan but a regular container and not at a station…

Free 4500 PLEX :credit_card: up for grabs, available 24/7/365 (minus downtime) you just have to figure out the mystery where to get it based on the picture below. :wink:

Hint: It is at one of the moons (warp to zero lands you on the same grid) or can scan down a permanent cosmic signature that is always present in that system.

Happy grabbing and fly safe o/

1 Like

Im ded

Sad face

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But I told you to fly safe, why you no listen? :stuck_out_tongue:

I assume that means the PLEX is still there for someone to grab who brings more DPS than a rookie corvette. :smirk:

1 Like

Looks like you followed the “don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose” rule here.

What you missed was the other rule:
“If it looks too good to be true, it’s bait.”

2 Likes

Are you implying the “free ammo” containers around trade hubs are some sort of misleading scenarios and are not actual generous capsuleers dropping stuff for free and just accidentally forgetting to abandon the stuff for easier grab? :thinking: :upside_down_face:

Hey my giveaway in jita, google voice to text =I cheetah ,was totally legit free and they woraked in and grab that 38 million is blueprints I don’t know what you guys are on about but I’m totally into giving away stuff for this charity charity charity Echo

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.