Join the ingame channel "Highsec Lobby" and help make a better highsec!

I know the difference in PI revenue in HS and out of HS. But the guy doing it out of HS and having it hauled by someone is not taking much of a risk.

…?? Well I am just a few months in, so still learning to play. I don’t claim to have understood all the mechanics of EVE.

And you cherry picked what you wanted to reply to, I made another argument, which you just ignored…!! Typical ‘Millennial’ behaviour. :rofl:

1 Like

As someone who does most of their activites in High-Sec, I find myself at odds with virtually everything you’re saying.

With respect, I or my small corp won’t be joining or supporting your channel.

2 Likes

…and not earning nearly as much.

Then maybe you shouldn’t be here making be demands…

Becasue it was stupid and showed that you don’t have a clue.

1 Like

Why?? The new guy does not have the right to speak or what? Who is the entitled prick now?

That is what cowards say, when they don’t have a response.

Off to RL now. Had enough of your ■■■■■■■■ for one day. Will check in tomorrow

2 Likes

You have every right to make suggestions if you know what you are talking about…you don’t.

No. It’s what I say when I see a stupid idea. Go cry more…

1 Like

“Now that my wallet’s fat with ISK you can nerf it, thanks!”.
Oh, the hypocrisy.

OK boomer

1 Like

Can’t decide if this is funny or boring. I mean, “boo hoo HS is becoming so you can’t afk everything” is pretty funny but it is so repetitive I think it’s boring.

Yeah. Boring.

1 Like

Risk to reward is a good thing to have, I agree. But consider new players, they have high sec as training wheels for the first few months, maybe more. They need some ISK to take those risks. No point in grinding for a week to get a cruiser and then have it blown up in a minor risk you took, while learning the game. That will discourage them and probably will make them leave the game.

Problem is bittervets don’t get this.

HS is good…you are not. That’s the problem.

Go tell that to a newbie who just started the game

Yup they are all hypocrites and bitter people, its fun trolling them :smiley:

Most newbies know that they need to walk before they can run…the stupid ones demand cruisers right away and easy ISK.

1 Like

Most newbies know that they need to walk before they can run…the stupid ones demand cruisers right away and easy ISK.

“Just slave away for 6 months until you can enjoy the game bro” No wonder player retention is at 4%

1 Like

People can enjoy the game right away. Stupid lazy ones can’t.

Yes, retention for most hard games is low…the answer isn’t to make it easier as then you don’t have the same game. Devs know that they are making a niche game from the start and factor that accordingly. Don’t like that then go play WoW.

1 Like

So constantly losing people and thus money is a sound game developer decision in your eyes?

EVE is one of the longest running MMOs and was sold for half a billion. Sorry, what was your point again?

3 Likes

“Entitled millenials”
“Snowflakes”
“Triggered”
Now I understand what kind if people you code cultist behind your accounts are.

Calm down miner…go watch some Netfix or something…EVE is hard after all…relax.

2 Likes

It’s most likely balancing of risk vs reward.

Wardecs were nerfed at the end of 2018 and since then high sec players have been grinding pve like bunnies f-ck. Incursions have been creeping upward in the MER each month and peoples claims of earnings via EC’s have been pretty high. So don’t be surprised if general reward nerfs come along after pvp nerfs and vice versa.

It’s a necessary process.

The good news is, if all you do is grind all day and circle jerk about isk/hour, you’re not contributing much to the game anyways. Your absence probably wont even be noticed. Unsub away.

4 Likes

I totally support this and hereby announce my intention to help make high sec better by increasing the risk of doing all kinds of activities in high sec for everyone in that “Highsec Lobby” channel, in order to keep the risk vs rewards in line with the increased rewards that I’m sure these lobbyists are going to get from CCP Real Soon™.

I won’t just avoid interfering with anyone ganking pilots belonging to the wonderful alliance the OP belongs to. From now on, I’m also willing to actively help anyone wanting to gank them, all in the hope that the increased risk will help CCP see that the demands of these lobbyists are fully justified and highsec rewards need to be increased to compensate…

5 Likes