Jump fatigue injectors

The more I think about it, the more tempting this idea is. Think of massive isk sink people could dump into jump fatigue injectors. you could add some weird rng type mechanics like drugs, potential for negative debuffs. and to farm jump fatigue supressant liquid, you have to activate a module during tidi to harvest the time dilation or something lol… making it a semi finite resource, super annoying to farm. could be cool

The thing is, you must have traveled too fast because now your in the hospital and the cops are there because you got drugs for jump fatigue. I wouldn’t mind going to guristas space to try and smuggle their drug blueprints out back to Jita. We need more drugs that buff our stats too. You guys shouldn’t have to wait 20 years to get all the skill points.

We do need this drug though. Food is another option I’ve been throwing around. Food that reduces jump fatigue is also a good thing.

I like the event drugs especially, but they need to make them permanent or give us something to do with them once they expire. it makes the game seem slightly janky or gimmicky

We need to call Thor down upon them. Make Fenris laugh at them. Or give them a friendly nudge. I swear these guys want to kill me. Pirates should like me, I fly a rattlesnake. I want food and mining candy. I wanna be like Frodo and Sam and get second breakfast going with biology 2.

Jump fatigue has a purpose in this game.

To allow players to bypass jump fatigue with ISK defeats that purpose.

If you’re looking for ISK sinks in the game try to put them in places many players interact with, like taxes and skills, not as a way to remove constraints that are in the game for a good reason.

2 Likes

This… if they wanted to make players move faster, they would let you recharge ansis with plex XD

Perhaps you don’t know, or don’t remember why jump fatigue was introduced into the game.

So, a brief trip down my fuzzy memory lane. In the before times, trying to have any sort of capital ship engagement ran a very real risk of a huge super fleet crashing the party, from the other end of the map. Massive supercapital fleets could move as fast as the cyno chain could get setup. This was the glory days for Pandemic Legion in particular who would happily third party into any capital engagement. This was also the times when a sabre or a corvette could fire off a Cyno. Smaller groups, scrapping among themselves would routinely get stomped on.

Fatigue was introduced for very, very good reasons. Allowing richer, more established players to simply ISK their way around it would be A Terrible Idea™.

3 Likes

Jump fatigue exists for very good reasons.

Let’s bring them back.

So fatigue extractors, and a return to every ship being cyno capable.

Sounds good to me.

Personally I’d like the ability to reprocess all types of boosters back into their basic material composition, regardless if they’re active or expired… Course expired boosters would give a reduced amount compared to active boosters..

DMC
o7