Just bought the Black Ops pack, hate me

Yea Im that guy. 6 months of multiple character training is roughly $35 usd per month. Thats $210 usd. Plus 4 skins and over 2 bil isk in plex. Its kinda a decent deal.

1 Like

MTC is cheaper than a sub so not sure how your math gets to such a high value per month on MTC (much higher than sub) but hey if your happy with the deal more power to you.

I hate byour wherewithal and envy your new skins.

If only CCP accepted Litecoin, or Digibyte.

I buy omega with mtc. Usually in the discounted packs.

Are those skins exclusive to the pack? If so, I might consider purchasing some for my MTC accts.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

We don’t need to hate you. We just send the Japanese whalers after you to harpoon you, dissect you and sell your parts … all for purely scientific purposes.

MCT is 19 Euros per month, by the way, not 35.

2 Likes

not sure how 485 plex = $35…

MCT on top of regular sub on sale is 35. As he stated above.

Nothing wrong with criticism, but at least read before doing it.

5 Likes

Why should I hate you? You didn’t spend my money :smile:

2 Likes

So there I was checking out on steam. Pack in my cart when I noticed it was actually $290 usd not $230. So I didnt buy it after all. Not such a good deal. Everything else was advertised in euros. But not this. Was advertised in usd. Such a lie ccp. VAT plus tax, plus euro to usd, and whatever steam tags on was $290. Thats a Playstation. Or a new pistol.

Im pretty sure $ is the symbol used for usd. Cant do math when your given the incorrect amounts abu

6 Likes

I dont hate you at all – I respect your freedom to make purchasing decisions. That said, I miss the day when the entry price to the game was a sub and thats where it ended.

I believe in quality over quantity and all these micro transactions were distasteful at the inception of online gaming and they remain distasteful today.

6 Likes

So wait…you came here to brag about spending money, but you actually hadn’t even spent the money yet… lol :smiley:

4 Likes

Though I was glad to see the three & three sale show up in my inbox today. But that’s neither here nor there as it’s an Omega deal and not a micro-transaction.

2 Likes

CCP SAYS:
Consooom product and SKIN, wait and get ready to cooonsooom more product with more SKINS.

I am quiet a consoomer myself.

Keep trying to justify the destruction of gaming to yourself as you desperately avoid facing the monster in the mirror.

2 Likes

My number two fan seems to have gotten a day off work.

1 Like

Who’s the number one fan?

It could be you. All you have to do is announce you have me blocked but still respond to everything I post.

I will not get dragged into off topic forum spooge. I will not get dragged into off topic forum spooge. I will not…get…zzzzzz

2 Likes