Just came back, again, and I'm super annoyed

I have been playing on and off for years, not really seriously ever but I like to come pew pew in pve now and again.

I played enough and saved enough so i could do some somewhat challenging content in lvl 4 missions in my Machariel, when I do decide to play, except now… there is nothing I can do with my fancy ship, since I am locked out of all lvl 4 missions.

Look, i get having limits on the f2p side of the game, but why let us have battleships if we cant do anything with them?

I also get that this is probably old news for those who are here all the time. Whatever. this sux.

2 Likes

You can use some BS, not all…just like pretty much everything else.

1 Like

and…

you missed the point.

I have a battleship. I just don’t have any access to missions where it won’t be OP and boring.

1 Like

So you can’t always get what you want?

Subbing is like $0.66 a day so…

3 Likes

Censured

4 Likes

I agree. They gave way too much hardware to alpha accounts.

3 Likes

Still not worth it.

I guess EvE is back on the shelf.

1 Like

The entitled are never missed…bye bye…

3 Likes

Strange. I’m sure battleships get used elsewhere in high sec…
Maybe you should take 5 minutes to research options.
Or alternatively contract me your stuff and I’ll use it.

1 Like

Still not worth what? You’re complaining about a problem that only exists because you’re opting to play for free.

Why would it matter to anyone other than you if you don’t play? You’re not generating revenue so it doesn’t matter to CCP, you’re not generating content so it doesn’t matter to other players. What is it that you think you actually deserve, here?

10 Likes

Burners?

1 Like

Wait! Don’t leave that useless Machariel gathering dust in the hangar. Give it to someone who can put it to use. And all the rest of your stuff too.

2 Likes

See you later, you won’t be missed!

2 Likes

Do you see what you’ve done here? Please re-examine your premise. It is false.

WRONG!

1 Like

Do you miss the entitled and if so, why?

1 Like

They provide content! These forums would be literally dead if some entitled person did not post some entitled stuff every once in a while.

4 Likes

They’re cute. :slight_smile:

And they’re us. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

That’s very true.

perfect, do away with “alpha” accounts and bring it back to pay to play and problem solved. then he can use the BS’s and all the other goodies.

1 Like

So lvl4 missions are the only purpose for battleships? Thanks, now I know.

1 Like