Just joined the Community Development team

I think this is more due to persistence and tracking of objects, I can see why they wouldnt want to basically have millions omore lost drones to track. This is I think why they called Drone Ball an exploit, though, I seem to recall that it was back to being ok? Eh tangent, never mind.

Oh Id not initially suggest High Sec legality, not in the current way the game is.

I love this. I’m having visions of bombing runs, preceded by Nebelwerfers

3 Likes

Im just in favour really of any mechanism being introduced that allows ships to screen each other from incoming fire, even just via their own hulls if necessary

So Community dev team consists now of 4 people? CCP Convict, CCP Dopamine, CCP Fleebix and CCP Aurora? This is pretty good news, I hope for some live events in game too, like trying this new fleet tool in agency maybe mining together with CCP devs? :pick:

4 Likes

Why not add some charges with mercoxit gas while we’re at it :laughing:, corrode the enemy to pieces. 1) bubble, then 2) wubble, followed by 3) rubble

2 Likes

Well Id rather get my idea out than complicate it with all kinds of other stuff. I mean, Ive driven this thread woefully off topic already with it lol.

But I like your thinking :slight_smile:

Are Triglavian ones Trubbles?

Also, while Im here

MAKE MINING LASERS DO TARGETTED DAMAGE TO SHIP MODULES

and exploding ice

2 Likes

Which is understandable, people will just leave stuff everywhere. Still, if the duration was a few hours rather than days, it might be less broken, but still too much potential for gates to just be plastered with the stuff.

I mean more that by making it just another interdictor probe, its automatically limited to null/wh locations as high/low don’t allow AoE weapon use already.

Anything to make fleet positioning a bit more interesting than two fleets warping around each other over and over.

That would be kinda funny, but I think the ice belts have gotten enough of a whipping for a good while.

1 Like

I would settle for a switch for the red dot…

1 Like

Well, 2 of the 3 you mentioned are on the EDI discord, you’re welcome to join, i’m sure one of them can hit you up, although with the triglavian content being mostly a done deal at this point its a fairly quiet server, you are of course more than welcome

You mean like the lockbreaker bomb that already exists? pretty sure there are also remote ECM bursts on supercarriers

I hope you throw the flames into the right direction. Hint: Towards us is not the right direction. Look behind you through the office instead.

1 Like

hey welcome \o/ and get in :slight_smile:
Its RVB One of the oldest community in EvE Online and tradition ,
Dopamine, Convict, Aurora and Fozzie already there :slight_smile:

Let us know also if you are old Red or Blue :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the pool!

:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Welcome, and thanks for popping in! Whilst you’re busy werfing flammens, belling nebs, and knotting whats, please do keep in mind the Golden Rules of EVE:

• Assume no one will actually take you seriously, until they do: in which case they’ll pretend every dot and squiggle in your post was a promise sworn before God and engraved in stone.
  • Before posting anything in the forums, mentally picture your post as fresh meat, being slowly lowered into a tank of piranhas that haven’t been fed in a week.
  • Don’t post what you can’t afford to… have your boss read.
  • Don’t post anything inflammatory, unless it’s also funny and you have a perfectly good alibi.

I suspect that after a couple posts in the forums, some kindly elder member of the Community Dev team will draw you aside and say gently, “Fleeb Fleeb Fleeb… community developer, yes, but not that forum community. We leave those folks to themselves. Really. They’re happier that way.”

At any rate, nice to see you, welcome to the show, do please try to keep us up to date on whatever it is that Convict, Dopamine, Aurora and yourself are developing since oddly, we as the community hardly ever hear from them.

Thanks and best of luck with everything!

12 Likes

TRUE WORDS :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well thats true… dont be one of them… but we see the future already… arent we ?

1 Like

If he responds can you let me know? Asking for a friend.

6 Likes

AHG2uMD

12 Likes

please apply and begin to swipe!

1 Like

this makes me feel all kinds of things. Strange things.

3 Likes

Pfft that’s nothing, here in the UK we can have all four seasons in 15 minutes; hell we’re lucky if the entire summer is 15 minutes.

The UK seasons are soaking wet, warm and wet, bloody wet and finally, 'king freezing and wet.